What is your weather like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What is your weather like?

Postby crisipicada » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:03 pm

It is quite the weather is gloomy. So my day seems sad too :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

My clothes wont get dry because there is no sunlight, I do not have clothes enough until the weekend if the sun wont appear :lol:

I do not know yet if there will be typhoon coming, though yesterday the news said that there is no typhoon only low pressure.

So i am hoping to have a good weather in a couple of days.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:56 pm

crisipicada wrote:It is quite the weather is gloomy. So my day seems sad too :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

My clothes wont get dry because there is no sunlight, I do not have clothes enough until the weekend if the sun wont appear :lol:

I do not know yet if there will be typhoon coming, though yesterday the news said that there is no typhoon only low pressure.

So i am hoping to have a good weather in a couple of days.

I have heard that overcast and rainy weather causes some people depression. Some people can't bear to live where the weather is like that. I have heard that some people in those weather conditions sit under bright lights, but I don't know if that helps or not.

Carol washes our clothes at our kids' house 600 feet away from our house because we have no running water yet, unless I run and get it. She then brings the wet, wrung out clothes to our house. Then if the weather is nice with a little breeze blowing she will hang them out. If it is raining, the wind blowing too hard, and yes it does that here, or if Carol does not feel well or is too tired, which happens also, she will put them in the electric dryer, as we do have one of them and good electricity for the dryer. It is funny we have no water, unless I haul it, but we have good electricity, and our kids' do not have good electricity, as it has not yet been inspected, but they have good water. Our daughter brings her clothes over to our house to put them in our dryer on occasion. But usually she will hang her clothes on their 3rd floor, which is cold in the winter and hot in the summer, but her clothes dry there, only in the winter it might take more than one day, so if she is in a hurry, she just uses our drying which doesn't happen often.

Low pressure, no typhoon, and good weather in a couple of days sounds good, huh, Crisi? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:36 pm

Still cloudy, my clothes did not dry yet. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:05 am

crisipicada wrote:Still cloudy, my clothes did not dry yet. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

We have beautiful drying weather, Crisi, bring your clothes over here! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think it was yesterday that our daughter was washing her son's clothes all day and hanging them on the line to dry. He lives in town, but he doesn't have a washer or dryer, and people her don't wash by hand. In the past he has taken them to the laundromat.

When I was a little boy my Mom did wash clothes by hand using a wash tub and a scrub board. Now most all of those scrub boards are antique and people pay big money for them so that they can have an antique, but they don't use them.

The sun did have some strength today, but it didn't seem too hot to me until late in the afternoon. After supper when I took my dogs for our 2 hour walk it didn't seem too hot. I left my shirt open with just one button holding, and a tee shirt underneath, and I was completely comfortable! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:34 pm

Was absent from work yesterday and today i am in. But i go home daily and that would be hard for me because of the weather and i do take motorcycle going home. Please pray for my safety always. Thanks
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:43 am

crisipicada wrote:Was absent from work yesterday and today i am in. But i go home daily and that would be hard for me because of the weather and i do take motorcycle going home. Please pray for my safety always. Thanks

Yes, we will pray for your safety, Crisi! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:14 pm

Plan to spend weekend and go home after work today. But the weather is not good and almost raining still early to have rain.

Starting next week will commute so I just really hope that the weather will be okay since I will get wet if it rains. And might get sick. :? :? :? :?
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:23 pm

crisipicada wrote:Plan to spend weekend and go home after work today. But the weather is not good and almost raining still early to have rain.

Starting next week will commute so I just really hope that the weather will be okay since I will get wet if it rains. And might get sick. :? :? :? :?

Yes, Crisi, I hope you won't get wet and won't get sick. Carol's brother and wife are talking about how they are getting more rain than they want here lately. Their solar panels for their electricity are not working so well without the sunshine! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:53 pm

I just looked at the thermoneter, and it is 93 degrees F. We have not had really hot weather here this summer. Most of our nights have been cool. A guy at church told me that it was supposed to be hot today, and I told him that we needed that to remember when the cold winter begins. He disagreed with me, telling me that he didn't need any hot weather so that he could remember it next winter when it is cold! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The heat bother's my wife, and it bothers our friend that I was in the Philippines with last October. When the brownout would happen he would mourn as he had the fans driving air on him. I had a terrible since of humor because it really struck me funny when he would complain about it, I guess because the heat does not bother me! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:41 pm

I woke up early at 4:30 in the morning. Since it was so cold, I say a prayer and just wait until the sun rise. Sad to say that raindrops fall and almost raining and get heavy. So, I stay until almost 6. I try to wash my clothes since I was not able to do the laundry last week because I went home at mama's home. I finished at exactly 7am. I took a bath, ate breakfast and then prepare for work.

Just at this moment, three (3) fire trucks responded to a fire call at exactly 0930H 22 August 2011. The fire is on progress at Purok 4, Poblacion, Valencia City 3 kilometers away from this station. As I know, that area is a fire hazard since there are lots of small houses and stores made of wood. The giga fire truck is now preparing to respond in case they need back up. Just praying that there will be no other fire call at this time because all will be responding the first alarm. People around the bus terminal asked other fire personnel where the fire is going on. They were alarmed since three of the four fire trucks responded. My officemates borrow my own digital camera since office camera got troubled when it got destroyed during the last fire incident happened. I hope everything will be okay.
crisipicada

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum