Meet and Greet

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Meet and Greet

Postby TheGunfighter » Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:34 pm

Hi, Im 40 young at heart and no baggage. Here in Edmonton there are alot of philipina ladies but they leave after work visa expires..It is hard to get to know someone when they will go soon ,so I thought I would go to the source... Im Richard and would like to find a lady who would love to come to Canada to live,love and lauph...Please feel free to e-mail so we can get to know one another..Cheers :D
TheGunfighter

Postby TheGunfighter » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:21 pm

Hi everyone;
Anyone find love yet? Im Richard and I have a dream. Ive searched north America and she isnt here. Help me find her if you can:)
TheGunfighter

Postby cutegen » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:31 am

hi gunfighter....

my warmest welcome to you here in forum...

i hope that you will find her someday and through this site...

Good luck and God bless
cutegen

Postby jelai » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:14 pm

jadegil6 wrote:Hello everyone. I am Michael. I'm the site owner, operator, moderator, chief cook and bottle washer. I'm an American, or as is commonly referred to by my filipino friends...a "foreigner". Since I don't have a profile on the website, I'll briefly describe myself, as many of you have done in your profiles. Born July 9, 1946. (hmmm, let's see now, I guess that makes me about 33, right?) I'm 6'1" short, and I weigh about 220 lbs. I have a very white complexion, such a fair-skinned lad! I am a Baptist. (OK, so not a Catholic, but at least a Christian). I am college educated, majoring in Business and Psychology. I am a business owner, and work mostly in construction. I live in Austin, Texas (presently). I am divorced (the meaning of which is unknown to many of my filipina friends), and presently single. I have one daughter, who is 17 and lives with her mom (who has re-married). My daughter plans on studying Theology and Philosophy upon entering college in Sept. 2010. My characteristics are yes, yes, yes, yes and yes to all of the good ones, and no no no to all of the bad ones. I don't smoke or drink. I am a vegetarian, and I eat mainly uncooked veggies and fruits, but I do eat seafood and fish, as long as it isn't fried. OK, I admit it...I am kind of a health freak. I try to excercise everyday for at least 30 minutes. I am looking to meet new friends, as well as to maintain my friendships with old ones. I hope to meet some new friends through this forum, and to be of assistance to anyone who desires my help. May God smile down upon us today! :D

My name is Frances Janelle Mission Paris. I was born on July 13, 1992. I am taking up BS Nursing at Mountain View College, a 7th day adventist school, single, 5'2", 55 kilos, eldest daughter of 3.
jelai

Postby shyguyblue » Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:55 pm

Hello,
My name is Steve. I'm a 46 year old divorced man from Arkansas, USA. I have one child who is grown. I'm a professional truck driver. I have always found filipina ladies to be very appealing. My first girlfriend was filipina. I am a light smoker and I drink occasionaly. I would like to find a marriage minded filipina lady who wants to have a family.
Anyone who wants to write to me please feel free.
shyguyblue

Postby madeline » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:10 pm

jadegil6 wrote:So You Are Half A World Away From Each Other...Not A Problem In Cyberspace. Say Hello and Introduce Yourself.
madeline

Postby jadegil6 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:39 pm

Hello Madeline,
Welcome to the Forum. Won't you introduce yourself and say, "Hi"?

We won't bite!

jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby m&m » Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:47 am

jadegil6 wrote:Hello Madeline,
Welcome to the Forum. Won't you introduce yourself and say, "Hi"?

We won't bite!

Hi, Michael. Madeline is a Police Officer in Don Carlos and a friend of mine. She join the forum when i visit Police station. They have internet connection their computer and so she tried. Maybe she has difficulty how to write :D :D
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby jadegil6 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:14 am

Thanks 'em-em' for getting others interested in the Forum. Maybe the next time you visit her, you can show her how to type. And then you can ask her to tell us something about herself.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby stanley » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:11 am

m&m wrote:HELLO THERE!

I'm Myra, Commited Christian, Single from Valencia, Bukidnon, Mindanao, Philippines. I am presently connected in the government service and a part time Bio-Statistics Teacher. As of now i am on leave at work due to my sickness but i am doing well lately. I'm 28 years old,born on October 21, 1981. I'm a Baptist Christian since June 1993. I am the youngest daughter and staying with my mother in the bario. I am 45.6 kilos as of November 4, 2009. I am very silent type of person. I desire is TO BE LOVE AND BE ACCEPTED. I love to sing christian songs and my favorite singer is Sandy Patty and Abigail Miller. My favorite subjects in College were PHILOSOPHY (Ethics and Logic) and Psychology and of course Math. My family call me Em-EM, my friends call me Mae and my Office mates call me Mye-Mye. ANyway, i love to write poem when i am sad or happy. This is one way i can express my feelingsThis is me and my latest Picture as of October 31, 2009. :D

Hello Mae. Now i saw you. Are you 28 years old or 16 years old? You look young. I read your post and i really enjoy them. I want to be friends with the women here in this forum and that one is you. :) . You are smart girl and very loving to look at. What government agency are you in now in the Philippines? Very nice that writing poem is the way you can express feelings. You are like a writer, am i right? I send you PM, hope to hear from you
stanley

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum