What is the Essence of Love?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

What is the Essence of Love?

Postby m&m » Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:42 am

Hello everyone please share your opinion about this question: What is the essence of Love? Thanks :)
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Re: What is the Essence of Love?

Postby chaychay644 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:18 am

the essence of love is to love and to be love in return :) :)
chaychay644

Postby red » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:02 am

The essence of love is giving out your heart to someone you love and sacrificing by never expecting anything in return just to make that person happy....in short ..."martir and gaga"?hehhehe
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby m&m » Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:03 am

red wrote:The essence of love is giving out your heart to someone you love and sacrificing by never expecting anything in return just to make that person happy....in short ..."martir and gaga"?hehhehe

Thank you so much, red. I agree that to sacrifice is the essence of love. Sometimes you must choose to sacrifice even let go of your love one for him/her to be happy. :)
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby red » Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:16 pm

m&m wrote:
red wrote:The essence of love is giving out your heart to someone you love and sacrificing by never expecting anything in return just to make that person happy....in short ..."martir and gaga"?hehhehe

Thank you so much, red. I agree that to sacrifice is the essence of love. Sometimes you must choose to sacrifice even let go of your love one for him/her to be happy. :)

OH HU HU HU HU.... :( ....SO SAD.....HEARTACHES ....
red

Postby chaychay644 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:11 pm

lol red :D :D got a great points..u made me laugh :) :) :)
Last edited by chaychay644 on Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
chaychay644

Postby m&m » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:27 pm

red wrote:
m&m wrote:

OH HU HU HU HU.... :( ....SO SAD.....HEARTACHES ....

OHHHHHHHHHH YES IT IS
m&m

Postby jadegil6 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:43 am

Maybe someone can tell me what "martir and gaga" means. You can send me a PM if necessary.
I might find it funny, too.

But affairs of the heart are not so easy to deal with.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby red » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:02 pm

..."gaga" is like stupid, fool or naive..and "martir" means martyr...my apology here i just spelled it in Bisaya.. :)
red

Postby jadegil6 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:14 pm

Thanks Red for enlightening me for being so 'gaga' about gaga.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Next

Return to General Forum