MANNERS are IMPORTANT

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: MANNERS are IMPORTANT

Postby edeline » Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:51 am

Manners are really important to live a smooth life. Many will admire those people who are so rescpectful, disciplines and considerate. We need to evaluate ourselves so that we will know if we are good enough.

I have encountered different kinds of people. I have seen those people who are so sensitive yes not sensitive when they are the one discriminating someone. It is better to observe others but observe your ownself first so that you will know what are the things you will not like and in return try to avoid not doing it. Have a self check always.
edeline

Postby Edwin » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:57 pm

edeline wrote:Manners are really important to live a smooth life. Many will admire those people who are so rescpectful, disciplines and considerate. We need to evaluate ourselves so that we will know if we are good enough.

I have encountered different kinds of people. I have seen those people who are so sensitive yes not sensitive when they are the one discriminating someone. It is better to observe others but observe your ownself first so that you will know what are the things you will not like and in return try to avoid not doing it. Have a self check always.

Yes, Edeline, self evaluation is helpful, and good manners are always appreciated! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:19 am

I read these words "She is beautiful but no manners". Or "He is good looking person but no manners at all". Manners - how you approach others, respect others are important.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:09 am

crisipicada wrote:I read these words "She is beautiful but no manners". Or "He is good looking person but no manners at all". Manners - how you approach others, respect others are important.

There is a saying that my older brother's mother-in-law used to repeat: "Pretty is as pretty does." It is very important to be thoughtful and considerate of others. Showing manners is something that comes natural when we are humble and considerate, but also good manners must be learned. Violating someone's customs is poor manners, yet we might do that out of ignorance, so we have to learn so that we don't offend others by our words or our actions. It is important to open the door for someone else, to say please, and thankyou, to let others go first, to say I am sorry, and a lot of other important behaviors. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:56 am

I don't know if they give classes in ettiquet anymore, but I took one of them when I was in Bible College. They wanted the ministers to have manners. We used a book by Emily Post, and learned all kinds of things about how you are supposed to eat, and how you are supposed to behave. Some of the information was good for formal settings, not being necessary at home with one's own family, but what is at the bottom of the information is to be thoughtful, portray that to others, and treat others with respect. Good manners are always appreciated! :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:57 pm

God has placed in my heart to easily have sympathy and want to extend help to people. Just like my brothers, I always touch how hard their lives even while I was at training center way back 2006. It is good to have manners like that, to extend help. But what is the sad thing that if they fool you and actually have some hidden agenda like make money from you. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

To process his license is one thing I have done, but I learn that he did not pay for. He said he will attend a conference but actually did not. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: If only they know how hard to earn money. Now i learn that "when you are extending help to somebody you ask wisdom from God for a right direction...be a blessing now a victim....
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:07 pm

Wisdom from above is definately needed to be a blessing and not a victim. :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:06 pm

Correct, it is hard to be a victim. It is always feeling good to be a blessing to someone, there is joy and peace in your heart knowing that you extended help to someone who are in need. God bless you all who have blessed by God by a good heart. :P :P :P :P :P :P
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:05 am

When we extend help to someone in need we do it as unto the Lord. We do it to be rewarded by the Lord, but not to have rewards from people. God Loves to see people who those in need. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby chaychay644 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:27 am

crisipicada wrote:I read these words "She is beautiful but no manners". Or "He is good looking person but no manners at all". Manners - how you approach others, respect others are important.

As what we can see in our environment..rudeness is becoming common, majority of the people or even us, we can't deny that we all have some sort of not so good manners/attitudes and yeah its also a fact that we seem to be immune to such kind of behaviors..but at least the lesser we have the better..
chaychay644

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum