Trip to Cebu area

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Trip to Cebu area

Postby Tigger82d » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:55 pm

I'm taking a trip to the Cebu area this summer and would like to meet some nice Ladies. I'm going to be there for about 2 1/2 weeks at the beginning of July. I'm a 37 year old male, have two great kids, happily divorced, and live in USA. If you'd like to talk give me a holler here.
Tigger82d

Re: Trip to Cebu area

Postby michelle » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:05 am

hi ..i hope you will enjoy your trip here in cebu...takecare and godbless you....
michelle

Postby lovely » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:01 pm

Tigger82d wrote:I'm taking a trip to the Cebu area this summer and would like to meet some nice Ladies. I'm going to be there for about 2 1/2 weeks at the beginning of July. I'm a 37 year old male, have two great kids, happily divorced, and live in USA. If you'd like to talk give me a holler here.

Sure when will you be here. Can we meet? :lol: :lol: :lol:
lovely

Postby purex » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:24 am

Have a good time in the Philippines
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby Mr.Magoo » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:26 pm

I hope that you have a great trip, and that you will meet some ladies through the Forum to meet personally while you are in Cebu. There are many lovely ladies who will want to meet you. In my own personal experiences, I thought that the women in the Manila area were much friendlier than those in the Cebu area. But where ever you go, I think that you will meet many nice ladies, especially since you are still so young.
Mr.Magoo

Postby Edwin » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:04 pm

I think Tigger82 is a success story. He has brought his lady to the USA. Congratulations to both of you and wishes for continued success!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:44 am

Yes, I believe Cebu is a nice place to visit
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:00 am

I quite a few evenings I sat on the back porch of my friends' house in Amlan, near Dumaguete, and looked over at Cebu Island. We were there often because of the brown out, no electricity, and we were watching the lights on Cebu Island. It kind of tickled me because my friend was not happy that our fans were not running to keep us cool, and they had electricity on Cebu Island. I guess the reason I think it is so funny, is that the heat doesn't bother me.

I looked over at the Island, watching that winding road that circles up on the ridge, and thought about what it would be like to ride that ferry across, then take that road up to Cebu City. I think they have a road along the coast also. We sat there looking at Cebu Island early in the morning also, watching the sun rise, and that was fun also! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:00 am

Tigger told us that he rode all over Cebu in Jeepneys getting lost, and then returning to his Dad's place at the end of the day, and that must have been fun! :D :D
Edwin

Return to General Forum