Prayer for Seeking a Marriage Mate

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Prayer for Seeking a Marriage Mate

Postby red » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:00 am

...im sorry but it sounds so desperate...you know what, give it up to God...commit it all to Him...Psalms 37:4 ..that's my favorite verse..actually when you do that ...you feel lighten and for me it was a sign that the man i been dreaming of will come...and unexpectedly it did happen...so it did come true. just take it easy..
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby chaychay644 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:31 pm

longhorn1 wrote:There is nothing wrong about praying to meet one's future mate. Many of us do pray for that. I pray for those people who come into my life, and maybe someday, one of those will become my partner in life. If not, then hopefully they will remain a friend

definitely, there's nothing wrong with prayer to ask for the future partner..oftentimes, we get strength through prayer and of course ask for guidance :P :P
chaychay644

Postby m&m » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:35 pm

Hello Chay,

I am glad for that prayer. I believe that it takes Patience and Preparation to find and to be a partner God has given us. I believe that friendship is the best thing to treat someone else. If you had a boy friend not boyfriend as of now and then romantic relationship grows, thats really an added bonus. In Mark 11:24 it says " Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them and ye shall have them."

Mae
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby Edwin » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:28 pm

We are to pray according to the Will of God. We are not to pray for things to consume on our lusts, like the gold to be poofed on our pillows. We are to pray in faith believing that God will reward His children, and wants good things for His children; we are His children, the sheep of his pasture, and He takes care of us. I think praying for a mate is a very good thing to do and is according to God's will, because He tells us that it is not good to be alone, and that we should not be unequally yoked together, so keep praying, and God will hear, and answer your prayer. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:54 am

So glad that you pray to find a marriage mate. It is very hard to find a true one and the one who will respond and be affectionate to you when you needed him most. So pray to the Lord, trust, believe that you will receive. As I keep on saying, be the right one and ask the Lord to guide you for the right one. RIght and being perfect are two different words. No one is perfect but truly believe there is the one who is RIGHT for you. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby jadegil6 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:02 pm

cutegen did find her man, and she is married and living with him in the United States. So it does appear that her prayers were answered. She is one of my facebook friends, and I am happy to see that she is doing well, and happy with her present life.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby Edwin » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:47 pm

That is wonderful for Cutegen, and I am very happy to hear that! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:25 am

Prayer is important through the entire process! :D :D
Edwin

Postby wantingmore » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:42 pm

Action is the best. You pray, yes, but without action, how can you find the one woman?
wantingmore

Postby miaka » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:40 am

it's better to wait for years for someone u r sure of than to grab that chance w/ someone who picks u up but drops u whenever he wants to!!!!
miaka

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum