Age Difference

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Age Difference

Postby crisipicada » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:15 pm

My parents has almost 10 years age gap. my late father is older than my mom. But they ended separation but the good thing they reconciled before papa died.

My sister and her husband also has 20 years gap.My aunt also has 40 years age gap to her husband.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:22 pm

crisipicada wrote:My parents has almost 10 years age gap. my late father is older than my mom. But they ended separation but the good thing they reconciled before papa died.

My sister and her husband also has 20 years gap.My aunt also has 40 years age gap to her husband.

Crisi, I am really happy that your Mom and Dad reconciled before your papa died! :D :D
Edwin

Postby philippines » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:55 am

Yeah! Age doesnt Matter if the love is always in both heart, Nothing to be worry about age because if she loves you and you love her too the relationships will be so colorful and wonderful. when i read this topic its very intresting for me because i just finished chatted my bestfriend in kENTUCKY. Shes same age of me 23 years old she married a man which is 67 years old its a very very big gap between them but they are very happy and contented thier marriage life. but still depend the couples if how they work-handle thier relationships!!!
philippines

Postby mitch1989 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:22 am

you right scott!
mitch1989

Postby edeline » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:27 pm

philippines wrote:Yeah! Age doesnt Matter if the love is always in both heart, Nothing to be worry about age because if she loves you and you love her too the relationships will be so colorful and wonderful. when i read this topic its very intresting for me because i just finished chatted my bestfriend in kENTUCKY. Shes same age of me 23 years old she married a man which is 67 years old its a very very big gap between them but they are very happy and contented thier marriage life. but still depend the couples if how they work-handle thier relationships!!!

There are many wonderful marriage having a big age gap difference. The relationship relies on the two who will understand each other and unity of their same goal in life. As long as two are going to show each day that he or she can't live without the partner then it will be a wonderful no matter of the threats of so many things. Fears should be set aside and issues of other people should be ignored because if the two have fears in themselves that they can't make it successful that will really happen.

The two must think, I don't care what people will feel and say as long as I am happy with my man and he is happy with me. That is the most important thing to be considered. It has been proven and tested relationship of big age gap difference still work though not all.
edeline

Postby crisipicada » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:51 pm

If you are really mean for each other, there is no hindrances that will hinder your being together, no matter how big the age gap is. :D :D :D
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:16 am

What do they say, age is a "state of mind." I feel really young, but I know other people have other opinions about that. I look in the mirror, and I do see changes. I am trying to eat correctly, getting lots of exercise, and trying hard to stay young! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:56 pm

you are right. It is just state of mind. If you feel young even if your age is getting bigger every year, you still young. :D
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:21 pm

crisipicada wrote:you are right. It is just state of mind. If you feel young even if your age is getting bigger every year, you still young. :D

Thanks, Crisi, you make me feel much better! :D You are correct about that also! :D :D

One of the mysteries about heaven is, are we all going to be at our prime in heaven; no really old people, we'll all be young. What about the babies, will they advance to prime development as adults? Good question, huh? :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby Smiley » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:18 pm

This is my very first post in these forums.
I have been in an age-gap relationship. I`m 58 and she was almost 33 years younger.She had been in a couple earlier age gap relationships that did not go well. After over a year of bliss family interference and disapproval from her university friends finally ground her to the point where it`s now over.We have discussed our options and both choose to walk away with mutual respect now rather than have issues escalate to the point where things would be likely to get ugly.
There is no way that I can give her the children that she wants and deserves. There is no way that living with me will ever be something that her family would not use to make her seem like some sort of a freak about.And people with such opinions always feel that they have the right to comment.
The outside influences are what killed our relationship, and that is ,I believe the biggest problem in such a choice.
Smiley

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum