Devotion, Inspiration, Prayers...

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Devotion, Inspiration, Prayers...

Postby Edwin » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:19 pm

Please help pray for my brother-in-law who has lived in the Philippines for a little over 10 years, on Guimaras Island. After testing, the doctors at St. Luke's in Manila determined that he has stage 4 cancer. It is in his lungs and bones, and who knows where else. They told him that he might have a year to live. When he was here the month of April he went to church with his daughter, our daughter, my wife, Carol, who is his sister, and me. It was the first time he had been in church for over 35 years, and he was happy to go, and said we are going to church, so we are praying that God is working on his heart, and we are praying that God will complete His work on him, and that he will accept Jesus as his Savior and Lord, and commit whatever time he has left to the Lord. Thank you for helping us to pray for him! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:04 pm

Yes, commit to the Lord his life. I hope that God will give him another chance. A Pastor I have known that God gave him another chance. He was already almost dead because of cancer and the doctor already gave up. He eat a lot of fruits and vegetables and more on fruit diet, lots of onions and apples etc. Now he commit his life to the Lord for the second chance. He is now Pastor in General Santos. He fully recovered.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:43 pm

crisipicada wrote:Yes, commit to the Lord his life. I hope that God will give him another chance. A Pastor I have known that God gave him another chance. He was already almost dead because of cancer and the doctor already gave up. He eat a lot of fruits and vegetables and more on fruit diet, lots of onions and apples etc. Now he commit his life to the Lord for the second chance. He is now Pastor in General Santos. He fully recovered.

I showed my wife, Carol, his sister this, and she said "That is great!" :D

That is wonderful about that Pastor with his second chance, and thank you, Crisi, for sharing that. You are right his life needs to be commited to the Lord. Thank you, Crisi, for that. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:47 pm

crisipicada wrote:Yes, commit to the Lord his life. I hope that God will give him another chance. A Pastor I have known that God gave him another chance. He was already almost dead because of cancer and the doctor already gave up. He eat a lot of fruits and vegetables and more on fruit diet, lots of onions and apples etc. Now he commit his life to the Lord for the second chance. He is now Pastor in General Santos. He fully recovered.

Crisi, this brought back a memory about my Dad. You how a lot of people think onions are too strong to eat raw? Well my Dad like to eat onions just like a lot of people would eat apples. He would pick up an onion, bit into it just like an apple, and eat the entire onion that way. He is the only one that I have ever known to do that! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:54 pm

this is how we drink the fruit juices: Prepare a 3 regular apple, 3 oranges or poncan, 1 to 2 kilo of carrots, 5 pieces of onions regular size and also 5 loves of garlic. Use juicer to separate the juice. Mix all the juices of the said fruits together with the juice of onions and garlic, add cow's milk 300ml, alpine brand is recommended. You can make up to 3 to 4 glasses of juices. Drink them all empty stomach everyday for one week. Add to this diet is one kilo of grapes fruit everyday.

After a week of this straight diet,drink only 1-2 glasses a day. refrain from drinking soft drinks or food chain foods or anything not healthy. He needs to have peace of mind, not to worry and always think positive. If possible it needs to eat the onion raw if he can make it.

My mother apply this. When we went to the house of that Pastor, mama has still her dextrose. We went there as in mama is bed ridden. After sometime, mama gain health. I also apply this and sometimes i prepare for mama. It really helps and now mama is still in good health though sometiimes she eat sweets and not good for her.

Please give this a try. Pastor Eslabon has really fully recovered. He was in stage 4 also in colon cancer that time.
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:40 pm

Thank you, Crisi! We will send this along to him. Sounds good to me. We will see if we can encourage him to do this. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby jadegil6 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:31 pm

A Prayer

Dear God:
Please untie the knots
That are in my mind,
My heart and my life.
Remove the have nots,
The cannots and the do nots
Erase the will nots,
May nots,
Might nots that may find
A home in my heart.
Release me from the could nots
Would nots and
Should nots that obstruct my life.
And most of all,
Dear God,
I ask that you remove from my mind,
My heart and my life all of the “am nots”
That I have allowed to hold me back,
Especially the thought
That I am not good enough.
Amen
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby Edwin » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:04 am

jadegil6 wrote:A Prayer

Dear God:
Please untie the knots
That are in my mind,
My heart and my life.
Remove the have nots,
The cannots and the do nots
Erase the will nots,
May nots,
Might nots that may find
A home in my heart.
Release me from the could nots
Would nots and
Should nots that obstruct my life.
And most of all,
Dear God,
I ask that you remove from my mind,
My heart and my life all of the “am nots”
That I have allowed to hold me back,
Especially the thought
That I am not good enough.
Amen

Sir MIchael, that is a very cleaver prayer. It has to do with being negative. It also has to do with having faith in God, others, and one's self. I especially liked the way you ended your prayer, with "Especially the thought
That I am not good enough." God made us, so we are good enough, are we not? I had a high school teacher who once said that every person is superior to every other person in some respect. God made all of us unique with special talents. It is very common for people to think that they are not good enough. I think most people suffer from the inferiority complex, thinking they are not good enough. I have heard, and I believe it, that the people who put on a "know it all" attitude are really covering up for feelings of insecurity. Often the people who put other people down are really the ones who feel down themselves. So, God needs to help all of us with this, and He will if we will let Him. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:06 pm

I did not write that prayer, and the author is anonymous, but I did think it was unique, so I posted it. Glad that you enjoyed it. :)
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby crisipicada » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:54 pm

Thanks be to God for the strength that sustains me to go on with my lesson and just yesterday I graduated. Thanks be to God again.
crisipicada

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum