New Scammer

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

New Scammer

Postby jadegil6 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:35 pm

There is a new African scammer who is sending out Private Messages to some of the members. She/he has been banned, and you should be aware that any emails or PM's that you received from them are an attempt to separate you from your money. Here is the message that they are sending:Hello
I am benita, i just read through your profile now and i was deeply moved. I think that you are a very interesting person. So I decided to use the chance to get to know you. I do not think that the age appearance is so important. The most important is what is inside you and how do you feel about the life. I know this life from many sides and we rather feel nature to teases love together with a strong emotional super mutual love. I think we should use every chance to be friends by any means, then contact me to my private email (benita_bare@live.com) for easy communication so that I will send you my pictures and more details about me, I still hope for your reply, have a pleasant warm moment of love with a stone kiss,
Yours new love benita.benita0

Private message

With a follow up message here:
My beloved,
I am more than happy in your urgent reply to my mail. How was your day? mine was cool over here in Burkina-Faso.
My name is benita Bare single from Liberia in west Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Burkina Faso as a result of the civil war going on in my country.
My late father Dr Wilson Ibrahim Bare was the personal advicer to the former head of state before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father.It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Burkina Faso where i am leaving now as a refugee.

Honestly my day's is not so Good since i came over here in Burkina Faso In this prison called refugee camp we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev.Victor Aroma who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (00226-794-196-58) if you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank here in Africa which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $9.7M(Nine millon seven Hundred Thousand Dollars).So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest,attached here is my Photo

Yours in Love
Miss benita
jadegil6
Site Admin

Re: New Scammer

Postby Durwood » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:00 pm

I think i have gotten 3 private messages so far and they are all from scammers.
Durwood

Postby Twosparrows » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:48 am

"As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country."

And yet you have a computer and a internet connection ...lol
Twosparrows

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:25 pm

I received another Personal message today from another scam artist. It is a common, run-of-the-mill type of scam that I ofyen get through Spam emails, but this one came through the Forum. She or he or it has been banned.
if you get a message like this one, then please just delete it:

EMAIL:ritabenson54@yahoo.fr

DEAR LOVELY ONE,
PLEASE PERMIT ME TO INTRODUCE MY SELF TO YOU, MY NAME IS RITA BENSON, I AM 22 YEARS OLD, I AM THE ONLY CHILD OF LATE MR. PASCAL BENSON WHO WAS A FAMOUS GOLD MERCHANT BASED IN ABIDJAN HERE,THE ECONOMIC CAPITAL OF IVORY COAST (COTE D'IVOIRE) BEFORE HIS UNTIMELY DEATH.

I AM SEEKING FOR YOUR URGENT ATTENTION TO HELP ME TRANSFER THE SUM OF (US$6,500,000.00 ) INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT, IT IS MY INHERITANCE FUND FROM MY LATE FATHER, I AM WILLING TO OFFER YOU 15% OF THIS FUND AS YOUR COMMISSION FOR YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE TO ME. I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I HAVE ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS IN RELATION TO THIS FUND DEPOSITED BY MY LATE FATHER IN THE BANK.

PLEASE KINDLY GET BACK TO ME THROUGH THIS EMAIL (ritabenson54@yahoo.fr)FOR MORE DETAILS CONCERNING THIS FUND.

THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE FOR ME.

YOURS SINCERELY,
RITA BENSON.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby jadegil6 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:13 pm

Another scammer from the beyond, sending out Private Messages:

Sent: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:38 am
To: jadegil6

Hello,
how are you doing today ? Hope everything is fine and family's too.
My name is Rose 32 years old from Ghana,i have met your profile right now..Its so nice and interesting,Hope we can surly have good pen pel communication and know each other more..
thank you..Hope to hear from you soon.
Rose

If you get a PM from her/him/it, then ignore it. The email address is net.rita@yahoo.co.uk

Michael
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby jadegil6 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:16 pm

New Scammer is sending out private messages.

You can google her email address, and see that she is sending this same message to many internet dating sit members.

My name is georgline william,iam really interested to know you more after i viewed your good word on your profile and i saw you as responsible/mature person and that is why=my brain went on and my mind desired you,i became anchious to know you more......i love to be your friend and your real future partner indeed,but i hope i didnt hot your mind and your feeling/pls.i want you in my life and pls.hav the desire to comunicate with me more,..i wil also lik us to exchange our private email address for our easyest comunications.........i really adimired u in my mind and i wil lik to welcome ur reply to me again as my future partner indeed,pls........urs georgline..thanks.
georglinewilliam@yahoo.com
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby mitch1989 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:12 pm

i recieve emails from georgline william
mitch1989

Postby jadegil6 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:58 pm

Yeah, she sent private messages out to many people. I found out about it within a few hours of her starting to do it, and I banned her immediately, so she is history...at least for the time being.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby mitch1989 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:06 pm

a lot sending me emails like that..mostly a girl for nigeria...
mitch1989

Postby Edwin » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:13 pm

Yes, Sir Michael, you got this scammer off before he/she found me. You remember I had one just not long ago, and I alerted you to her/his e-mail. I recognized the type of story he/she was telling, and so I was fairly well convinced that it was a scammer. Many of them have a husband or wife that was kill, or died of cancer, and they wanted a large sum of money to be invested, usually like millions, and they want me or the other person targeted for the scam to allow the money to be put their bank account. Then after that they trust you or me to help them dispense their money, allowing us to keep a percentage. I think they want bank numbers and other personal identification numbers, addresses, telephone numbers, social security numbers, bank numbers and so on. I read about another person on another forum that had a business offer, and they were asking that their money be put in the person's account. If they would agree, the check would be sent, put in the account, then stop payment, and somehow the person would be left holding the bag for the money. Anyway it sounded good, but participation would defraud the participant. :roll: :roll:

I had one send me a pm some time back inviting me for a relationship, and there was a picture of a beautiful young lady, but I can't remember just now how we caught on that it was a scam, but Sir Michael knew it was, and I was suspected that, that was the case. :roll: :roll:

I agree with Mitch, that it is terrible when scammers do that to other people! :(
Edwin

Next

Return to General Forum