god is great

Moderator: youngj

god is great

Postby jennijoyz08 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:06 pm

Some girl is waiting her man of her dreams...
I'm jenn waiting for a guy who treat me like a queen when it comes to love..
jennijoyz08

Re: god is great

Postby robertlower » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:59 pm

yes god is greath he is the asker to all things,if you going to find your ture love here god gave you him,he could be any age,in heaven every body is the same age we never glow old and live forever,so girls the guy you do not want here on earth maybe the guy god make just for you,but do not like what you see,you will not see the ture beathy of everybody until we all go to heaven toghter and meet the guy god make just for you
robertlower

Postby cheryz » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:18 am

God Is great. If these three words together enshrine in our mind, heart and soul, then there is never worry, anxiety or a fear of failure in our life.
God is great, He will always lets you see the things he needs you to see...timing is everything. Right now couldn't be any better...Thankful. ;)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby lyrehc » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:14 pm

John 15:13
Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. (NIV)

God is so great that his love endures forever...greater is he that support us and help us on our worst day of our life. as the saying goes" God always gives His best to those who leave the choice with him". greater is his love,we just need to trust him with all our hearts
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby cheryz » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:37 am

thank you lord for all the blessings and life you gave me... im so thankful even many trials would come i know i will overcome all of it because i know god is my side always. God is great! :D
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:33 pm

GOD is great, i thank GOD for today for waking me up. i feel so blessed everyday that i wake up and having a good health daily. SMILE is one of my assets for my work, i used wear it everyday. :D
angel

Postby cheryz » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:32 am

i love you lord for watching over me and my baby boy thank you for his fever is low.. please let him feel comfortable now please dont make him suffer in his cough i hope he can get through this.
cheryz

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!