New Year's Resolution

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

New Year's Resolution

Postby lovely » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:25 pm

Merry Christmas Everyone. 2009 is almost over and 2010 is coming. What are the thing you want to improve or change this coming 2010? Or what are your new year's resolution? Please share
lovely

Re: New Year's Resolution

Postby Ronald » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:11 pm

lovely wrote:Merry Christmas Everyone. 2009 is almost over and 2010 is coming. What are the thing you want to improve or change this coming 2010? Or what are your new year's resolution? Please share

My new year's resolution are:

1. Wake up early in the morning.
2. Exercise few minutes everyday.
3. Control my temper because i am irritable.
Ronald

Postby Chas » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:17 pm

lovely wrote:Merry Christmas Everyone. 2009 is almost over and 2010 is coming. What are the thing you want to improve or change this coming 2010? Or what are your new year's resolution? Please share

For me 2010 is going to be a year of great change. It will include my first visit to the Philippines :) and my children leaving home to go to University :cry: . My new year resolutions will include all the usual ones including trying to lose 5kg. I hope this Forum goes from strength to strength and we get interesting exchanges of views and information between the sexes and between those living in the Philippines and the West.

Have a fantastic 2010 everybody.

By the way 'Lovely' - you ask the question - will you be sharing an answer :P
Chas

Postby m&m » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:57 pm

Every year i have my new year' s resolution but i have difficulty to follow those. Maybe all i'll do is as i am doing is to ask God for grace to follow those: Those are:

1. To be of service in the Lord in my whole life.
2. To have to be with Him in Prayer and reading His word everyday.
3. To preserve my testimony and my conversation.
4. To seek Him first in my life.
5. To be of good steward all He instrusted me. and many more. :)
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby ms.sin17 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:49 am

My New Year's ResolutiOn this year are:

To enjOy the riches Of Christ. :D
To be Of service to Him. :D
To become mOre prayerful to the Lord. :D
To MOVE ON in my past reLatiOnship :cry:
To get in school this coming sem :D
To become a better person :D
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Postby ms.sin17 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:26 am

HeLLO everyOne! Just checking if everybOdy is still dOing there ResOLutiOns this year!?? :?: Remember, New Years ResOLutiOns is nOt OnLy active OnLy in the first week Of January!! :lol:
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Postby Chas » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:17 pm

ms.sin17 wrote:HeLLO everyOne! Just checking if everybOdy is still dOing there ResOLutiOns this year!?? :?: Remember, New Years ResOLutiOns is nOt OnLy active OnLy in the first week Of January!! :lol:

Aghhhhhhh :D Well I have been busy and..... I have bought a new saddle for my bike so I can take more exercise and I will use it when the weather is nicer and..... Ok Mum, I admit it, I still have those 5kg I want to lose :D Maybe next month.....
Chas

Postby crisipicada » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:15 am

Chas wrote:
ms.sin17 wrote:HeLLO everyOne! Just checking if everybOdy is still dOing there ResOLutiOns this year!?? :?: Remember, New Years ResOLutiOns is nOt OnLy active OnLy in the first week Of January!! :lol:

Aghhhhhhh :D Well I have been busy and..... I have bought a new saddle for my bike so I can take more exercise and I will use it when the weather is nicer and..... Ok Mum, I admit it, I still have those 5kg I want to lose :D Maybe next month.....

No need to lose 5 kg.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Chas » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:30 am

crisipicada wrote:No need to lose 5 kg.

Thanks for those kind words - you must have been peeking at my Friendster photos :D :D :D
Chas

Postby crisipicada » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:18 am

Chas wrote:
crisipicada wrote:No need to lose 5 kg.

Thanks for those kind words - you must have been peeking at my Friendster photos :D :D :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Your avatar shows that you are Physically fit already and no need to lose 5 kg. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Next

Return to General Forum