looking for your love

Moderator: youngj

looking for your love

Postby robertlower » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:07 am

girls when you put pic on it for 2 dif guy,the one with in your bath suit is just for guy that want your body not your mind,you want that you that guy that want to know the real you,not just a girl showing everything,ok you girl have lot of other that want the guys allso,so you may have show off your body,i not being mean but if you do show your body do to show off that you in good shape and not fat,a guy does not want to talk to girl for month and think she small but they ready not,ok if you have a little weight tell us,do not try to hide it,
the second potin,do not gave nothing above you,to me it just you wanting sex and nothing esle,fill out the proife,tell us above your self and what you want in a guy,it gave something to wrtie to you above,i have no ? how to talk a girl with nothing above her,i would not ever try,i would want a girl that wrte a lot that i can talk to,i want your mind not your body,try to get these to want you,not just your body,i hate said but just everybody i look at here,they want someone under 50,you not not retite at 50,you can at 62,so girl you may want think above a older guy that has the money to take care of you and love for the rest of your lives toghter,the youngs guy you want only want one your body and drop you and go ather the next girl they can have,they 2 dam young and sex is the only thing on his heads
robertlower

Re: looking for your love

Postby Cheryll23 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:15 am

Im looking for old men to be my man im single 23years of age filipina woman contact me +639267559402
Cheryll23

Postby tom » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:57 pm

Cheryll23 wrote:Im looking for old men to be my man im single 23years of age filipina woman contact me +639267559402

hi cheryll, do you have a profile here on jaderune.com ? ( http://www.jaderune.com/publish.html )
    if not, do you have a profile at any other websites, such as melindaspenpals. com and/or christian-filipina. com ?
    :) :D ;)
Image"Weep not! Behold! the Lion of the tribe of Judah is victorious... and His kingdom will never end." (rev.5; luke 1:30-33;isaiah 9:6-7,11:1-10)
tom

Postby tom » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:31 pm

Cheryll23 wrote:Im looking for old men to be my man im single 23years of age filipina woman contact me +639267559402
    cheryll,
    if you need help posting your profile, why not send a PM (a private message) to jadegil6 asking for help? ... i'm sure he (michael) will be glad to help you... :)
Image"Weep not! Behold! the Lion of the tribe of Judah is victorious... and His kingdom will never end." (rev.5; luke 1:30-33;isaiah 9:6-7,11:1-10)
tom

Postby rosemarie1234 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:50 pm

im looking for love...im rosemarie widdow
rosemarie1234

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!