MANNERS are IMPORTANT

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: MANNERS are IMPORTANT

Postby Edwin » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:34 pm

I think rudeness, or thoughtlessness results from an attitude. I think kind people have good manners, because they are always thinking of the other person. Having God in our hearts resulting in love shown to other people will help with good manners. I think everyone makes mistakes periodically and displays poor manners, but a kind person will display good deportment so that minor slip-ups will be forgiven. You all know that person who you just expect to be rude, because they are always rude. You all know the person who you don't expect to be rude, because they are never rude. An airlines' advertizement used to tickle me This customer went up to the counter, behind which was a very grumpy lady. She didn't even give him a chance to say anything, but asked him, "Do you have a problem?" Then she proceded to tell him, "I will give you a problem!" Of course the competition put on that advertizement. When I attended Bible College, during my first year I took an ettiquet course. They wanted all their young ministers to have good manners. Everyone appreciates a person who has good manners. Yes, it does mean a lack of rudeness, and thoughtfulness to other people. So letting the other person go first, or holding the door for a young lady, or anyone who has their hands full is good. Also saying please, thankyou, and I am sorry is great too. Good manners are always in style! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue May 01, 2012 12:38 am

Yes, indeed it is important. Everyday at work, I always encounter people first since I become the CRO (Customer Relation Officer) in addition to my work as Fire Code Fee Assessor at the same time doing the Fire Code Fee Collection.

All people before they will be transferred to concerned department, I need to talk to them at first. Many people I have encountered that are rude and impatient. I learn to be patient and to be of self control when there is something wrong being transact in the office.

Can you imagine if you also have a bad attitude? What a devastation happens to a working place!!
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Tue May 01, 2012 9:29 pm

An airlines was advertising their great customer relations in comparison to other customer service personale in other airlines, and the adversizement was kind of funny. This lady was standing behind the counter and a customer approached. As he walked up she started lashing out at him. She asked him if he had a problem, and she said, "I will give you a problem!" This airlines' advertizement was capitalizing on poor manners, and saying that they had better manners than their competitor. Good manners are always important. Our society, USA, often encourages bad manner in such ideas as feminism, be assertive, and I did it my way, as well as being blunt, being outspoken. Arrogance and pride is part of this also. Many of our schools promote that kind of behavior and discourage humility. This is also part of the godlessness many of the schools promote. They push thinking of self ahead of thinking of others.:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum