newbe looking for girlfriend for life

Moderator: youngj

newbe looking for girlfriend for life

Postby doug1967 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:33 am

looking for girl friend and stay that way for ever love doesnt take a piece of paper or money to be happy i am a 44 year old male you can email me at dglsbrntt@yahoo.com
doug1967

Re: newbe looking for girlfriend for life

Postby chaychay644 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:23 am

good luck on your search..it would help a lot if you are going to participate in sharing your thoughts in the forum..you'll gonna meet lots of beautiful ladies in here and make friends as well..
chaychay644

Postby tamaratiu » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:06 pm

good luck to you too.. I guess most of us are all looking for the same thing... so i guess good luck to all of us :)
want to know 101 things I wish to do before I die// lets talk :)
tamaratiu

Postby Edwin » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:02 pm

tamaratiu wrote:good luck to you too.. I guess most of us are all looking for the same thing... so i guess good luck to all of us :)

Actually tamaratiu, different ones of us are looking for different things. I am married, so I am not looking for a mate, but I like to be a friend, and I like to have friends. It is very enjoyable for me to get on here post, respond, and start posts as well. I like to give my opinion on diffent topics. I also like to see what other people think on certain subjects. There is another young lady who is married, and she posts periodically and has a great sense of humor. I for one one like to see all these people get involved. We have some people on here who are planning on getting married, and some who are in relationships with others. There are some like you who just want friends and that is great. Then there are some who are looking, hoping, and praying for someone who will fulfill their dreams. The more people we can encourage to be on here the better, and we like that. We are glad that you are here! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby somebody12 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:30 am

Thes same we all have here...goodluck to us! In God's time!
somebody12

Postby judifraley » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:11 pm

Hope oyu will find what you are looking for sometimes its not easy to find someone who can love us the way we want it....
judifraley

Postby m&m » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:21 pm

judifraley wrote:Hope oyu will find what you are looking for sometimes its not easy to find someone who can love us the way we want it....

This is very true. But there is much better to this. Why not show love and care, know the person well, his or her traits, show him or her how or what you desire in life in the future. What your aspirations in life.

There are people who gets choke when you treat her or him well, or pampered him/her. Just be natural, and be nice. Women, as me, love a guy who shares what he desires in life and his responsibility as a future husband, rather than pressuring the woman what she should be. A woman would get closer to the guy when the guy is telling the woman his plan for them and back up with actions rather than telling all the problems and difficulties in life and not telling what life could be in the future with the wife. :( :( :( :( :( :(

Like this saying I post here, it says about women who gets tired and feeling sad and did not appreciate her effort after all trying to build a good relationship and wanted to have a family.
Attachments
teach.jpg
teach.jpg (52.05 KiB) Viewed 14326 times
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby angel » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:40 am

judifraley wrote:Hope oyu will find what you are looking for sometimes its not easy to find someone who can love us the way we want it....

yes we cannot expect too much to the ideal person that were looking for. we have lots of differences and we must accept it if theyre meant to be. just know the person deeply if you will find it.
angel

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!