"FROM SUCCESS"

Moderator: youngj

"FROM SUCCESS"

Postby Paz » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:32 pm

"From success you get a lot of things, but not that great inside thing that love brings you"
Paz

Re: "FROM SUCCESS"

Postby Chas » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:07 pm

You are so right Paz.

A friend once worked as crew on a millionaires yacht. They said the millionaire was the loneliest man they had ever met as he could never be sure if somebody liked him for himself or his riches. He ended up trusting no one and very unhappy.
Chas

Postby m&m » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:42 pm

Chas wrote:You are so right Paz.

A friend once worked as crew on a millionaires yacht. They said the millionaire was the loneliest man they had ever met as he could never be sure if somebody liked him for himself or his riches. He ended up trusting no one and very unhappy.

I believe that success in not being rich or millionaire. Success is having a good relationship with people. :D :D
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby Mr.Magoo » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:56 pm

Some people judge success by wealth and possessions. I think that success is how you feel about yourself. If you are satisfied with who you are, and are relatively happy, then you are successful regardless of how much money you have.
Mr.Magoo

Postby ms.sin17 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:49 am

For me, success is when a person acquire the life that he/she wants with the Lord. :) I looked arOund and all I saw is vanity! Success is nOthing withOut the LOrd! Have yOu ever feel the feeling Of gaining everything the best Of the wOrLd but still yOu feel Like yOur unsatisfied? Thats because we are nOt made fOr this wOrLd. We are nOt made fOr food, for education, for clothes, for shoes, for a nice house and etc. but we are made tO cOntain by the LOrd! :D He can OnLy satistify us! Even we can acquire the whOLe wOrLd Or tO becOme the very successful persOn in the wOrLd we can never be satisfy and wOuLd want tO ask fOr mOre! To becOme successful fOr me is OnLy to acquire a degree and tO becOme happy always in the LOrd! He is aLL im living fOr! :D He`s LOve have cOnquered me! Praise Him with all the days Of Our Lives!! :D :D :D :D
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Postby crisipicada » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:10 am

Mr.Magoo wrote:Some people judge success by wealth and possessions. I think that success is how you feel about yourself. If you are satisfied with who you are, and are relatively happy, then you are successful regardless of how much money you have.

"True happiness doesn't depend on possession or position. It comes from the quality of relationships with the people we love and respect. And these creative meaningful relationships build lasting memories."
Miriam Sarno-Tumangday, Ed.D.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Success is always in the heart

Postby crisipicada » Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:21 pm

If you have everything and don't have peace, it worth nothing at all. Money can buy almost everything but not peace, love and hope. Some rich people are worried of their riches where they will store all of that. Better maintain a sweet heart and love because that where true riches resides. :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby angel » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:32 am

The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.
Vince Lombardi
angel

Postby angel » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:34 am

Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.
Swami Vivekananda
angel

Postby cheryz » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:19 am

Success or failure depends more upon attitude than upon capacity successful men act as though they have accomplished or are enjoying something. Soon it becomes a reality. Act, look, feel successful, conduct yourself accordingly, and you will be amazed at the positive results.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Next

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!