Looking for friendship or soulmate

Moderator: youngj

Looking for friendship or soulmate

Postby red » Sat May 08, 2010 11:29 pm

Mabuhay!
I have a little sister here looking for friendship or maybe a partner for life. She wants a man, age between 30 to 42 years old. She's currently studying still in college , she's 21 years old. Interested guys may contact me and will give you her email address. :)
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Re: Looking for friendship or soulmate

Postby Edwin » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:39 am

red wrote:Mabuhay!
I have a little sister here looking for friendship or maybe a partner for life. She wants a man, age between 30 to 42 years old. She's currently studying still in college , she's 21 years old. Interested guys may contact me and will give you her email address. :)

If you might be interested in Red's little sister, it is time to contact her. She is very young and still in college, and she is interested in someone just a little older than she is. If this person is anything like Red, she is a wonderful person. We enjoyed Red's company here so very much, and we miss seeing her on here. She always had a very interesting take on each subject, and it was a delight to read all of her posts and to respond to them. If you are out there Red, reading this, Hi to you!!!! We love you!!!!, of course don't tell your husband we said that! Just kidding! We do love you though! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby ayamaida » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:04 am

interested in fifty to fity eight guy from the us
ayamaida

Postby red » Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:41 am

Hi y'all guys looking for long term relationship. I have a friend desires for a man she dreams.(not sure i said that correctly lol) She is separated with a child. Shes currently working and she is a massage therapist. She is actually my therapist! If you want to know if shes good i will tell you. But hey shes not that kind of therapist that sidelines for "dirty money". Shes a Christian and very nice person. She is 30 years old. If you want to contact her you have to go through me. I guarantee this you will thank me later. ;) :D
red

Postby red » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:25 am

Single mom looking for future husband. She has never been married and she is 27 years old. Her name is Rhea Gapuzan. If you wish to contact her just let me know through private message.
red

Postby red » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:28 am

[quote="red"]Hi y'all guys looking for long term relationship. I have a friend desires for a man she dreams.(not sure i said that correctly lol) She is separated with a child. Shes currently working and she is a massage therapist. She is actually my therapist! If you want to know if shes good i will tell you. But hey shes not that kind of therapist that sidelines for "dirty money". Shes a Christian and very nice person. She is 30 years old. If you want to contact her you have to go through me. I guarantee this you will thank me later. ;) :D[/quote

The name of my friend that im talking about above is Glenda Ravina......if you wish to contact her just let me know and i will give her email add. Will post her profile once she has her whole body picture.
red

MisterFuntik

Postby HerrJonns » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:05 am

I would like more specifics
HerrJonns

Postby red » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:20 pm

HerrJonns wrote:I would like more specifics

Which one would you like to know more? Glenda is set to go abroad for Ukraine. Just send me private message. Have a good one.
red

Postby crisipicada » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:19 am

red wrote:
red wrote:Hi y'all guys looking for long term relationship. I have a friend desires for a man she dreams.(not sure i said that correctly lol) She is separated with a child. Shes currently working and she is a massage therapist. She is actually my therapist! If you want to know if shes good i will tell you. But hey shes not that kind of therapist that sidelines for "dirty money". Shes a Christian and very nice person. She is 30 years old. If you want to contact her you have to go through me. I guarantee this you will thank me later. ;) :D[/quote

The name of my friend that im talking about above is Glenda Ravina......if you wish to contact her just let me know and i will give her email add. Will post her profile once she has her whole body picture.

I do believe that if someone or guy or girl is separated but not really divorce, he or she has no business pursuing someone. So, I would suggest that it is good to be friends. Then, if really they become single again, then that is the time to move forward to more than friends. Because it is good to start right so that no trouble to make in the future. :D :D :D :D :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby red » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:21 am

I understand what you mean but my friend Glenda is ready to move on. Shes battered wife. Her husband is already cohabiting another woman and proud to say that my friend is decent than this mistress. So right now shes working hard and abroad soon. Shes happy now and shes communicating with wolftone who is also separated. So goodluck to both of them. Whether relationship goes romantic both are working out to dissolve each respective marriage legally.
red

Next

Return to Friends