What is/was your biggest Online Dating Mistake?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What is/was your biggest Online Dating Mistake?

Postby chaychay644 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:11 am

Edwin wrote:I am hopeful and praying for you young ladies that the Lord will give you the desires of your heart. I pray that the Lord will take care of your hearts and give you what is best. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

thanks kuya Edwin for your prayers..and God had answered it already thanks to Him..nothing is impossible w/ God because He makes all things possible..I've been praying for it also for a long time..
chaychay644

Postby crisipicada » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:01 pm

I give it to the Lord. Whatever happens, I believe that I am the one to be blamed because I did not take care of my heart. I am praying, of course, for guidance and hope to be happy. God will always give us the best and will always be happy, for God's blessings, He addeth no sorrow in it (Proverbs).
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:30 am

Don't be too hard on yourself, Crisi, by blaming yourself too much. Things happen. Yes, give it to the Lord, and that is important. Guidance from the Lord and hoping to be happy are good. "He addeth no sorrow" is a great promise. Proverbs 10:22; "The blessing of the Lord, it maketh rich, and He addeth no sorrow with it." We can't go wrong there! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:17 pm

I have heard people put down the online dating thing. They say that is something they would never do. But, people involved with online dating are just the same as all the rest of us, and they have the same needs and desires as we do. They need to find friendship, love, and marriage too. I think the biggest concern about people involved in the online dating is to be sure that they are who they say they are. Taking time to get to know the person, and then seeking the Lord for guidance helps give some confidence in that person. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:31 pm

There are things must left unsaid, even if you like or love the person. Why? Because, you want to take care of his or her heart. One thing for us women is we struggle with our hearts of emotions. So, if you are not really sure of what you are intent to be, then it is better to say nothing. Someday, I want to be a good friend to the husband of my best friend. Someday, i want my friend tells me, " thanks for taking care the heart of my husband".
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:15 pm

That is very good, Crisi, and you are correct in saying that there are some things better left unsaid to take care of the heart of the other person. That is hard to learn because there is always a strong desire to say what you want to say. I struggle with that myself, wanting to say, sometimes what I should not say. It is always noble to take care of someone's heart, and like you say the heart of your best friend's husband. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:23 pm

The more you use your tongue, the more the chances of sinning. This is the book of Proverbs is telling us to be reminded how we speak. I learned just to keep quiet and just say nothing if somebody is talking to much and having high pitch . Like my sister, when she is mad or get angry to her children, I just keep quiet. If my mother is talking a lot, I just go to far places. Because if I insist and do the talking again, we will never understand each other.

Just like today here in the office, the same person who process the last time, she wants as soon as possible her application to be processed and done. She did not consider that we have different work and different designation. Her permit must need ocular inspection. And her business is in the barrio and must be inspected. She said, she can't wait until this afternoon that the inspection will visit her place. She did not consider that the inspection team are now in the city proper to do the inspection to other business establishments. She talks a lot in the office. And I do not talk to her but ignore her. What a shame, we have so many clients hear here and knew how bad her attitude. That is what rich people are doing. Did not consider others, too.
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:42 pm

You are smart, Crisi, to keep quiet while other people are loudly voicing their ideas with a high pitched voice. Later there is less to be sorry about in that way, and it is often easier to mend feelings. It think it is sad, but often rich people do have a lack of consideration for other people. They get the idea that they are important, and everyone else has less importance, and that everything should revolve around them. It is good to be flexible because everything can't go our way all the time. It is only politeness to wait our turn and be understanding when things can't be done for them immediately.

James 3: talks about the tongue and its potential damage. The tongue boasts great things. It is a fire, a world of iniquity, it defileth the whole body, setteth on fire the course of nature, and is set on fire of hell. The tongue can be used for good, but also the tongue has a dangerous potential for damage and evil. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum