THE PROVINCE OF BUKIDNON

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: THE PROVINCE OF BUKIDNON

Postby Edwin » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:59 pm

Yes, the food basket area is the place to be! Being in a place where you can grow some food is great. I guess many places there you can continuously grow food, huh? Where we live the growing season is once a year. The grass starts growing early in the spring as soon as the snow melts and the ground gets warm. Then as the weather/air temperature gets warmer to hot, the grass grows faster. If we have a year that we get a lot of rain the grass grows tall and thick. Our kids cut some of it so they can feed it to the animals in the winter. They usually have to buy some hay as normally there is not enough for all their animals until the growing season begins. We plant our gardens in the spring also, and if we have good growing temperatures we have a good garden. This last year we had so many cool days in the early part of the summer that many things in the garden did not do well. Normal years we get beets to eat, carrots, green string beans, squash, pumpkins, egg plants, corn, peas, potatoes, and other garden produce. During that time of the year that produce is fairly reasonable and good in the stores, and then a person can buys some produce at the farmers' markets also. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:50 pm

We start all over again after the flood and typhoon we experience last December 16, 2011. It was so hard on our part that it is just the means of living. God has been always good because after all, we sustain, by His grace.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:20 am

Yes, Crisi, that typhoon and flood were really hard on all you guys, huh? That was quite a loss, huh?

Habakkuk 3: 17; "Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls; 18; Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation. 19; The Lord God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments."

God's grace does sustain us, doesn't it? :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum