How to gain a filipina's heart?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

How to gain a filipina's heart?

Postby stanley » Mon May 17, 2010 2:04 am

Many foreign men wants to marry a filipina. So how will a man gain a woman's (filipina) heart? What are the things to be done or what are the traits of a man do filipina wants to be or have? To all filipina, your contribution is important :roll:
stanley

Re: How to gain a filipina's heart?

Postby crisipicada » Mon May 17, 2010 2:29 pm

One thing to gain the heart of a filipina is to understand her culture :) :) . The more you understand the culture the more you can adjust with her :P :P . Filipina are jealous :x :x :x ( but there are some that are not). She wants all the heart of a man her own :roll: :roll: . But if she knows that a man has someone else :cry: :cry: then it would be very hard for her to love you in return :roll: :roll: . Filipina are so close to her family and so she ask some advice for her family about the guy. Courting in the Philippines is very unique. Guys you must be close to the family of the girl if you are really interested to her. Its a big thing if you are nice to her family no matter what. Being friendly and interested in things that they are doing gains confidence to the part of the relatives/family of the filipina that the guy is serious. :P :P
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby purex » Mon May 17, 2010 2:46 pm

First impression last! That is very true because the impact is very strong. When you are about to visit your penpal, be very polite and bahave. There are some foreigner who visit there penpal and talk a lot and walk to and fro. It is not a good idea because some family members of your penpal wants the man to behave. Be very observant about the ways of your penpal's parents.
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby Edwin » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:39 pm

Very important information! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:22 am

To gain someone's heart, in men or women, is simple. First of all be very true with your communication. Do not let someones heart and mind turn like a twister because it is not healthy. Be true with your communication and in your intention.

Women, on the other hand, minds are turning left and right. That means women's mind are thinking how the man respond and how is he truly serious about the matter. For me, the inner man will always tell you if you really love the person. There are things that will hinder e.g. insecurities, insincirity of the other, unfaithfulness, untruthful. As long as time will come, you will really know. of course set standard what are the characteristics of a person you want to be with. Loving someone who really is - is the true love for someone you can give and not what she or he has. :D :D :D :D
crisipicada

Postby julie vi feril » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:33 pm

If you were a one-woman man with a caring and loving heart, who deals life honestly,not rude and respect each beliefs, family and culture--
that would be a perfect way to win a Filipina heart! It's just that simple!! :)

Julie
julie vi feril

Postby crisipicada » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:04 pm

julie vi feril wrote:If you were a one-woman man with a caring and loving heart, who deals life honestly,not rude and respect each beliefs, family and culture--
that would be a perfect way to win a Filipina heart! It's just that simple!! :)

Julie

Exactly, perfect!!!! A true woman wants her man to be loyal, faithful, loving and sweet. How can a man be faithful in marriage if in dating he is flirting with different women :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :?: :?: :?: :?: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
crisipicada

Postby crisipicada » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:27 pm

Edwin wrote:Very important information! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Nothing gain a woman's heart but love, faithfulness and honesty. Many different women wants a good looking guy but it is not the most important. We must understand that giving respect and love, nice and good attitude are the qualities most women are looking for a guy. To meet her emotional needs, someone she can lean on, someone she can talk to, someone who has a listening heart, are those qualities women needed. So, please consider these things.
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:39 pm

crisipicada wrote:
Edwin wrote:Very important information! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Nothing gain a woman's heart but love, faithfulness and honesty. Many different women wants a good looking guy but it is not the most important. We must understand that giving respect and love, nice and good attitude are the qualities most women are looking for a guy. To meet her emotional needs, someone she can lean on, someone she can talk to, someone who has a listening heart, are those qualities women needed. So, please consider these things.

First and most important is to be the kind of person God would want us to be, and then we will be the kind of person other people can depend on. Crisi, those are great and admirable qualities! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:10 pm

The way to gain a filipina's heart is with chocolate candies and flowers. She can sit looking at and smelling the flowers, and then eating the chocolate! You do want your filipina to be more than skin and bones, don't you? :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

I love my dark chocolate, but I am a saver, so I don't even remember when I got the dark chocolate bars; one Christmas some time back. The bars are beginning to change color, so I thought it was time to eat them. Before last night I had one huge bar left, and I intended to eat it in 2 settings, which is what I have been doing with them, but last night I got started to eating the dark chocolate bar, and I couldn't quit. Has that ever happened to you? It was twice as much as I should have eaten, but I ate the whole thing! In about an hour I am going for my 6.5 mile walk, so I will no doubt walk it off! :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D
Edwin

Next

Return to General Forum