Ladies Please Introduce Yourself

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Ladies Please Introduce Yourself

Postby chaychay644 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:01 am

For us to get to know each other..please introduce yourself here..thanks :) :) :)
chaychay644

Re: Ladies Please Introduce Yourself

Postby ms.janiszewski » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:50 am

chaychay644 wrote:For us to get to know each other..please introduce yourself here..thanks :) :) :)

hi everybody...im new here....i am janis c. umadhay,i am 32 years old born on july 13, 1977...am single, i presently residing at maramag, bukidnon 8714 phils.... i am connected in the bureau of fire protection,i hope i can get more friends here and also am looking forward to meet my right man here...godbless...and good luck to all of us....
ms.janiszewski

Postby Edwin » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:07 am

This is a great idea; please introduce yourself! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:40 am

So, ladies and gentlemen please introduce yourself!!!! :D :D :D :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:12 am

Yes, don't be shy; Tell us a little bit about yourselves. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:37 am

Introductions do help, telling others what we do, who we are, and how we live! :D :D
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:58 pm

I have seen a quite a few people come on here over the last couple of years or more, and they vaguely state what they are looking for, or maybe they won't even write that much. Sir Michael has responded to a quite a number of them asking them to tell a little bit about themselves. Often they don't even tell whether they are a man or a woman, what their interests are, and what they have in mind. Often times also they don't stay around long enough to get acquainted with anyone, but some times they only post once or twice, then they seem to be gone forever. So some on here, tell us who you are, and what you want, and then stick around long enough to see what might happen. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby lyrehc » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:46 am

hi everyone looks like Edwin is very kind to remind me that i need to introduce my self,so here i go.... Im cheryl and im leaving in bacolod city and im 28yr old, i guess old enough to be single... :D :D :D A friend encourage me to join here and I think I,m having fun. :lol: :lol: :lol:
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby Edwin » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:50 pm

Yes, Cheryl, I'm glad you joined and introduced yourself! Sir Michael who owns this forum has encouraged people to introduce themselves and tell just what you did, and that is important. This is a good place with friendly positive people, and it is a great place to find potential mates where there is a Christian orientation. You will have fun here, and the more the merrier. Whether other people post or not, get in and post, because that is what keeps this place alive, and as I have said before there are many people reading this who are not even registered, or some registered and all they do is read, and that is okay, because we are tempting other people to get on here and enjoy! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby mitch1989 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:50 pm

hello Im Michelle from Leyte...22 years old..single,im still looking my right man also here hope i meet him soon..
and i hope i can hve more friend here ...

God bless this site
mitch1989

Next

Return to General Forum