Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: How to gain a filipina's heart?

Postby mitch1989 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:28 pm

chocolates,flower,caring,and to show the true love for the girl
mitch1989

Postby Edwin » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:35 am

Some of us have been joking about the chocolate eating here. But maybe truely the way to a young lady's heart is through chocolate. Some here have expressed a strong desire for chocolate. Our younger daughter was allergic to chocolate as a baby and little girl. I think she can eat some now, but I think sometimes it still affects her. They tell us not to feed chocolate to dogs as I think it is poison to them. But to some of us chocolate is wonderful. My mother used to give me chunks of dark unsweetened chocolate when she was cooking, and I developed a taste for that chocolate, and to this day I love dark and unsweetened, or semisweetened chocolate. I enjoy chocolate with almond nuts in it, or nuts and berries. I suddenly realized that I had dark chocolate bars that I was given too long ago still in my closet, so I have been eating them, as the chocolate was changing color, and I think that is a sign that, that candy was getting too old. Well, those bars are gone now. No one in the house seemed to want to help me eat them, so in a number of days I ate them myself. We used to get the filled chocolate drops at Christmas, and boy were they good also. My sister had a special recipe for chocolate fudge with walnuts in it, and boy was that good. I haven't eaten any of that for a number of years now. I think she made some of it for me for this Christmas and then forgot to bring it to me. She must be getting old and forgetful! :lol: :lol:

Flowers are good. Carol, when we lived at the end of the lake, where we had to take a boat or an airplane to get to the place, she would often buy some flowers from the grocery store when we were going home, just because she loves flowers. They are beautiful to look at, and then many of them smell beautiful too! :D :D :D :D

Showing that we care for each other is always good. If you think that no one in the world cares, that is a terrible feeling, but it just feels really good to know that someone cares, and Jesus cares whether anyone else does or not, He does care! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby edeline » Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:43 pm

For me, to gain one's heart is to understand and listen a woman. Give her the right to open up and be heard. It should not be one is dominating because that really belittles a person. Let the woman feel that she is not a slave and ajust a mere follower on you. I have seen that there are women who just follow and follow what the man says because they are scared that the man will be agry, that is not right. A woman is supposed to speak up what is inside hers so that she will also know what is the guy's reaction on that. Anyway, I will just try to list down the things how to gain a Filipina's heart but this is not true to all.

1. Understand and listen her side
2. Respect her in all means or different situations
3. Accept her and don't discriminate her but you can tell her what is the thing she must not do or the things she is doing wrong
4. Be open minded to her
5. Accept her and be honest with her
6. BE considerate towards her
7. be loyal, faithful and show sincerity of how much you want a woman
8.Show that you care for her
9. Try to remember the important events in her life that she is sharing to you
10. Give her surprise presents or announced presents like chocolates, flowers and cuddly toys because she will truly appreciate that also...
edeline

Postby red » Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:21 pm

Make her feel so special like she is the most important person in the whole world. Or give her flowers and chocolates (if you are rich!)but don't spoil her that all the time coz there might be time when you get broke and can't afford to buy fabulous flowers and gifts. Better be yourself. When my husband tells me I am the Miss Universe i say "shut up"...just cant fool me i know im not the most beautiful. But some girls feel "kilig" when some guys tell them that.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:36 pm

Be yourself is very important! Let your personality come out. Be funny, be serious, be you! Someone said if you don't enjoy your life who will, and that is a very good thought. I had more chocolate bars than I realized I did. I thought I was very close to being out, but lo and behold I found another tonight, that I didn't realize that I had. I think I have one that has seeds and berries in it, and I think I have a huge dark chocolate bar yet that I didn't realize that I had. Then I have chocolate covered pomegranets, chocolate covered almond nuts, almond nuts sprinkled with sugar, and I don't know what else, and then I think I have a jar of smaller chocolate bars of some kind. It just makes me sick to think about all the chocolate candy that I need to eat yet! :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:43 pm

Red, your post made me think about something that happened. We had a minister who had a reputation of stretching the truth. He didn't just out and out lie, but I think he might have had a problem with it. Anyway one Sunday morning after church my son-in-law's mother told my kids after church a few years ago, "Your minister is a liar. He told me I was beautiful!" Well, my kids agreed with the mother because they didn't think she was beautiful either. Maybe you have heard the expression, "evangelisticly speaking," meaning the evangelist is stretching the truth. Actually this is kind of funny, but it is best to be honest and tell the truth. I don't know that I would be so honest as to tell some lady that you think she is ugly though! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby erwin » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:00 am

Love is gained in due time. It needs time to talk, knowing each other and be of good friend to someone you wish to know more.
erwin

Postby red » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:30 pm

Hey Sir Ed, got more choco bars? send it to me im out cant eat til valentines day! lol You can fedex it ha ha
red

Postby Edwin » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:17 am

Yes, Red, I will send them right over. I think Fedex is still stuck in a snow bank!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Actually I think all I have left of the bars is one huge dark chocolate bar, and I have a smaller chocolate bar with fruit, seeds, and nuts. Then I have chocolate covered pomegranets, chocolate covered Almond nuts, and I have a jar of small chocolate bars, and I haven't even looked at them very closely. I got them for a present this Christmas! Everyone knows I love chocolate, and they also know I save them for years. I'm surprised they are not so mad at me for saving candy as not to give me any more, but they keep giving me more. I have some white chocolate in my drawer that is so old, that I'm not sure I should even eat it, but I might see what it tastes like one of these days. :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:42 pm

Wow, yummy! good for you. lol
red

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum