Moderator: youngj

Love Makes me Crazy

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:29 pm

What Crazy Things Have You Done Because You Were (Or Are) In Love? :oops:
jadegil6
Site Admin

Re: Love Makes me Crazy

Postby jeffty72 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:05 pm

I tend to forget them because they are too embarassing!
jeffty72

Postby longhorn1 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:09 pm

Sometimes my mind is so full of thoughts about a girl who I care about that I can't concentrate on anything else. And that can cause problems, especially at work coz I can't get anything accomplished. Plus I make so many mistakes on work that I am trying t do that it would be best if I just quit for the day, and went home.
longhorn1

Postby m&m » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:25 pm

jadegil6 wrote:What Crazy Things Have You Done Because You Were (Or Are) In Love? :oops:

Actually i learn to love someone and i can't keep my mind thinking about him. I keep on reading his emails and think about it in my mind to keep my love for him. :D Even we are on the other side of the world but my love abide in him because i am always thinking about him.
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby jelai » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:00 am

jadegil6 wrote:What Crazy Things Have You Done Because You Were (Or Are) In Love? :oops:

lol the craziest i have done when i fall in love was: i almost failed im my high school subjects: Ohhhhhhh kasi napakagwapo nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D . Hay Kasingkasing............
jelai

Postby red » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:29 pm

I have not done anything crazy but its good crazy thing...i was fat before that nobody would court me so what i did is I sacrificed alot on eating and did exercise alot...so that the guy would notice me...lol
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Jack_be_nimble » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:54 pm

When I was 17 years old, I tied one end of a rope to the rail of the track over a railroad bridge, tied the other end around my waste, lowered myself over the edge and spray-painted "I Love Donna" onto the bridge siding.
By the time I was done, my arms were a bit tired, and just barely managed to pull myself back over!!!
Yeah, that was stupid !!!
Jack_be_nimble

Postby m&m » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:56 am

Jack_be_nimble wrote:When I was 17 years old, I tied one end of a rope to the rail of the track over a railroad bridge, tied the other end around my waste, lowered myself over the edge and spray-painted "I Love Donna" onto the bridge siding.
By the time I was done, my arms were a bit tired, and just barely managed to pull myself back over!!!
Yeah, that was stupid !!!

Oh my goodness that was so stupid thing. But i have done something bad also but i cant share it here heheheheh sorry i am shy :?: :?:
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby chaychay644 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:53 am

The craziest thing that I've done so far when I was inlove way back when I was in college is when I keep on texting him even if he doesn't bother to text me back...yahhhhhhhh that was sooooooooo stupid... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
chaychay644

Postby ms.sin17 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:53 am

jelai wrote:

lol the craziest i have done when i fall in love was: i almost failed im my high school subjects: Ohhhhhhh kasi napakagwapo nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D . Hay Kasingkasing............

hahahahaha. . . maObah?! tOinks! hOw gwapO kaha xa?? :?:
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Next

Return to General Forum