when you find the guy you been longing for ?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

when you find the guy you been longing for ?

Postby babynicole » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:32 pm

If for you find a guy you longing and the guy that has the TRAITS you are looking for what will you do?
FOR GOD NOTHING SHALL BE IMPOSSIBLE..HE WORKS ON THINGS WE CANNOT SEE.BEST FEATURES ABOUT ME MY FAITH TO OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST............if want to know me more here is my add..babynicole1926@yahoo.com...ON FB and YM i used that
babynicole

Re: when you find the guy you been longing for ?

Postby red » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:39 am

i will catch him ha ha ha! but i caught mine already lol
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:03 am

This is kind of like fishing, huh? There are lots of fishes in the sea, huh? First you go where the fish are. Then you have to have a pole, a line, hooks, and sinkers, or lours. Then you need to bait the hook. That means that you need to put lots of chocolate candies and flowers on the hook. Then you have to be patient. Sometimes you can sit there fishing all day and not catch anything, but then maybe you need to try the other side. If you have enough patience, the fish will come along. Then that fish can't resist your bait. If that happens you set the hook, and reel the fish in, and then that fish is yours. Does that sound right? :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:45 pm

Yeah right, except that i did not use chocolates and flowers for bait. I can't remember hmmm i think he just found me irresistible ha ha!
red

Postby Edwin » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:43 pm

You were the bate, huh, Red? Even though you did not have chocolates or flowers, it was because you were so sweet, right? They say that sweetness is the most addictive substance there is. People have gotten used to the taste of sugar, and they can't live without it. When you read labels you find that everything, mostly has sugar in it. I think they use it to try to sell more of whatever food or beverage it is. I eat a lot of honey, but Carol stays away from that because of her diabetes. I don't use sugar on anything, except that I end up eating it in prepared foods, and baked items. I don't put it on cereals or anything else, but I do like honey. Maybe you were the honey, and that's how you caught your husband! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:05 am

We use honey for other stuff. ha ha! It was not because i am sweet i don't think i am sweet, you should ask my husband. :lol: I think being destined to be together does not have to follow some pattern of courtship esp traditional one. Just be yourself. During our communication period, you know, getting to know each other by email and phone calls it was fun and enjoyable. My "fish" (husband) was talkative and I like it that way because it won't get me bored. We just clicked and liked each other then we met, fell in love and got engaged then married and now got two "monsters" and some problems here and there..ha ha! that's life. Amen ;)
red

Postby Edwin » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:14 am

You are correct, Red, it does not have to follow a pattern. Being yourself probably was the most important part of all of it. Communication and honesty were probably big ones too. Then you look at your "monsters," and say "I wonder where they came from?" Being talkative, having an enjoyable time, and not being bored helped too, huh? Yes, the problems do come, but we deal with them and then move on. Clicking with each other, and liking each other got you off to a great start, huh? The years roll along much too quickly. First the kids are in diapers, then the next thing you know you are going to their high school graduation. Then they get married and have their own kids. Now for us with 9 grandkids, the youngest is 13 years old, the next older is 18 years old, and all the rest of them are from that age to 24 years old. Where do the years go? :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:50 am

years go to your wrinkles! :lol: they are evidence, brother. :D Watching my girls grow just amazed me, wow, from wearing diapers now trying to wear my lipsticks. lol
red

Postby edeline » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:31 am

I enjoy reading the posts of Red and Edwin. I was smiling on the messages while reading on your conversations here..I agree that searching for someone is like fishing on different areas of the sea and that needs patience for a person to get the right fish. One might get a fish but maybe that can't stand on the bait and then find again anothe fish.
edeline

Postby edeline » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:39 am

When I found the guy I am looking for, I will hold tie him so that he can't escape...hehehe..I will keep him ofcourse and look forward to be with him as much as he wants it.
edeline

Next

Return to General Forum