WHY AN AMERICAN MAN AND WHY A FILIPINA WOMAN?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

WHY AN AMERICAN MAN AND WHY A FILIPINA WOMAN?

Postby red » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:17 am

Happy Valentines y'all! :D Do you have a date? lol

So, why do you want/like an American man? And why do you want/like a Filipina woman? Why, why? :roll:
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Re: WHY AN AMERICAN MAN AND WHY A FILIPINA WOMAN?

Postby Edwin » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:29 am

For me to write about this I have to use more imagination than most, because just as Red, I am also married. I can write what I have seen, and I can write what I have read as well. I have seen soap in stores in the Philippines that is guaranteed to make your skin whiter! :lol: So it seems that some filipino people want whiter skin? I have read also that filipinas like white guys because they like the babies that come from that kind of union. God made all of us as we are, and there is nothing wrong with having dark skin, light skin, or in between. I have also read that there is an opinion that filipinas treat their husbands better than the average woman treats her man. I think a little jealousy is a good thing. God is a jealous God, and He doesn't want us to have any other gods before us. A little jealously just means that the filipina does not want to share her man with anyone else, and that makes good sense. I like the family orientation of the filipino people. I think it is great that they stick together and help each other, and that is the way God wants us to be. There are several things about the culture of the people in the Philippines that I like. They work together for a common goal. Even though I am not a Catholic, I have Catholic relatives, and I like it that people believe in God and give reverence to Him. I have seen some great successes of unions between an American man and a filipina. A number of people of my relatives and friends are in that situation with much happiness for all. Many of those have hearts to help the filipino people, and I think that is much more satisfying than investing in other things that become lost and also deteriorate. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby edeline » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:39 pm

Edwin wrote:For me to write about this I have to use more imagination than most, because just as Red, I am also married. I can write what I have seen, and I can write what I have read as well. I have seen soap in stores in the Philippines that is guaranteed to make your skin whiter! :lol: So it seems that some filipino people want whiter skin? I have read also that filipinas like white guys because they like the babies that come from that kind of union. God made all of us as we are, and there is nothing wrong with having dark skin, light skin, or in between. I have also read that there is an opinion that filipinas treat their husbands better than the average woman treats her man. I think a little jealousy is a good thing. God is a jealous God, and He doesn't want us to have any other gods before us. A little jealously just means that the filipina does not want to share her man with anyone else, and that makes good sense. I like the family orientation of the filipino people. I think it is great that they stick together and help each other, and that is the way God wants us to be. There are several things about the culture of the people in the Philippines that I like. They work together for a common goal. Even though I am not a Catholic, I have Catholic relatives, and I like it that people believe in God and give reverence to Him. I have seen some great successes of unions between an American man and a filipina. A number of people of my relatives and friends are in that situation with much happiness for all. Many of those have hearts to help the filipino people, and I think that is much more satisfying than investing in other things that become lost and also deteriorate. :D :D :D :D

What I mostly hear why Filipinas want American men is because of wanting a white baby and at the same time have a man who will pamper. Many marriages are successful despite of the many problems being encountered because of the same goal that is being aimed which is to be happy being together. Let me say, the white babies are so so so so cute...hehehe
edeline

Postby Edwin » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:35 pm

Edeline, I am glad that you love white babies, and think they are so cute. Any little baby is cute and sweet. I think dark babies are cute and sweet, and I am glad you think the way you do about that. You are correct even with the problems when there is a common goal that helps immensely. For a couple to love each other and help each other that makes life wonderful! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue May 08, 2012 1:07 am

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Yes, it is because I also notice from my cousins who marry americans, they are nice person and their relationship work. So why not give a try. :D :D :D :D :D :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Tue May 08, 2012 1:50 am

You are correct, Crisi! I have a number of connections with friends and relatives with American and Philippine union, and I have seen nothing but good from it. So I think it can be a very good thing. I love the Philippine people, and I know of a number of Americans who have been blessed with unions with them! It is all good I think and very worth the effort. I have seen a lot of happiness there! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Tue May 08, 2012 3:35 am

yes ladies, you should have babies, nice combination of mix blood. and gosh they can be quite a character too. when i had my first baby i didnt hire nanny i was hands on mommy. why let somebody take care of cute baby. dont want to miss precious moments so adorable monsters. lol.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Tue May 08, 2012 9:43 am

That is exactly right, Red, why let someone else take care of our precious little ones! My older sister had baby sitters take care of her little ones because she was working, but there is a price to pay, and it is not good. Sometimes people feel trapped and feel like they have no choice, but childcare is so expensive, and it is not good to have them in a situation where there are too many kids for what help they have, and then sometimes there are abuses in child care places, so, Red, you are making the right choice. Don't let someone else raise your babies! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :D :D
Edwin

Return to General Forum