Things you have done after breaking up with someone you love

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Things you have done after breaking up with someone you love

Postby red » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:29 am

So, share it here the things you have done after breaking up with your special someone..be it a bad ones or good ones. :)
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Re: Things you have done after breaking up with someone you love

Postby chaychay644 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:43 am

red wrote:So, share it here the things you have done after breaking up with your special someone..be it a bad ones or good ones. :)

i must admit..yeah, i cried silently, and I never tell anyone about it..I've prayed hard to help me forget and move on..i tried to be w/ my friends and keep myself busy as well..in that case i don't have time to think of him..done stupid?..nope i never did anything stupid..coz if i do, i know that it is me who will suffer at the end..I guess only stupid people do such things, right?..
chaychay644

Postby red » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:11 pm

That is normal for us to cry when we get hurt. It is so funny that i posted this topic around morning and then after lunch i heard a message from a relative said shes broken hearted.....ayy...so sad. I know how it feels. Anyway, she was about to be married this saturday only to realized that the groom to be is not compatible with her. :? ...i was gonna go to her wedding this saturday supposedly. But life must go on. She said i should help her find a white guy...i said to her you have to join in jaderune forum...maybe you will meet someone nice and loving here. :)
red

Postby chaychay644 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:13 am

red wrote:That is normal for us to cry when we get hurt. It is so funny that i posted this topic around morning and then after lunch i heard a message from a relative said shes broken hearted.....ayy...so sad. I know how it feels. Anyway, she was about to be married this saturday only to realized that the groom to be is not compatible with her. :? ...i was gonna go to her wedding this saturday supposedly. But life must go on. She said i should help her find a white guy...i said to her you have to join in jaderune forum...maybe you will meet someone nice and loving here. :)

well, maybe..it was just a matter of coincidence red..and shes lucky enough to know that the man she is about to marry is not the one for her..so, cheer her up..and soon she will find someone who is better...
chaychay644

Postby ms.sin17 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:55 am

This thing had aLready happened tO me.. :oops: I have really been hurt in the past and cried almost every night. :cry: I can`t imagine that I have successfully Leave it behind. :D But looking at that time, he was aLways been the One whOm Left me. :( At the time that he is still cOurting me, he is sO sweet and caring but when I finally fell in LOve with Him he had just turned back frOm me! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: When he Left me at the first time, I was really hurt and thOught that I wOuLd never fall in LOve again. But One day, he get back and I was nOt cOnsciOus that we are aLready bf/gf again! :lol: I fOrgave him and that made me happy.. I knOw that I couldnt have him fOr a LOng time cause he will go sOmewhere tO serve the LOrd fOr twO years with nO cellphOne. But befOre that time happened he brOke me up again and that had made my heart bLeeds again.. :cry: Now, he is sOmewhere in the Philippines. Day by day, I`m getting used myself tO fOrget himand gradually by the Grace and the Mercy that the LOrd have given tO me, I have fOrget him already! :D My prayers heLped me tO mOve On thOugh I am still in LOve with Him when He had brOke me up. I have Learned frOm the past and will appLy it in the future.. The impOrtant is that I have Learned frOm that situatiOn.. :)
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Postby chaychay644 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:49 am

ms.sin17 wrote:This thing had aLready happened tO me.. :oops: I have really been hurt in the past and cried almost every night. :cry: I can`t imagine that I have successfully Leave it behind. :D But looking at that time, he was aLways been the One whOm Left me. :( At the time that he is still cOurting me, he is sO sweet and caring

This is always the scenery in the getting-to-know stage..but, as times goes a long, you'll able to see the flaws that you've never seen on that stage..
chaychay644

Postby Chas » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:35 am

chaychay644 wrote:This is always the scenery in the getting-to-know stage..but, as times goes a long, you'll able to see the flaws that you've never seen on that stage..

But ChayChay - men don't have any flaws :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chas

Postby red » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:15 pm

Chas wrote:
chaychay644 wrote:This is always the scenery in the getting-to-know stage..but, as times goes a long, you'll able to see the flaws that you've never seen on that stage..

But ChayChay - men don't have any flaws :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

......really?!
red

Postby purex » Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:53 pm

red wrote:So, share it here the things you have done after breaking up with your special someone..be it a bad ones or good ones. :)

i get frustrated.
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby ms.sin17 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:01 pm

purex wrote:

i get frustrated.

It is normal to get frustrated after breaking up with someone you love. Hurt is what we bargain of love. In my case, after breaking up with my ex, I was very frustrated and afraid to love again because the way he treated me before was very pitiful [but I was not a battered gf ha.. :lol: ]. I didn't value myself as a girl already, I am thinking that nobody else in this world would love me. :oops: I do not know when I was totally get over from him. I think its because of the time. I just knew that I finally moved on when I saw his latest pic in his friendster and I didn't feel anything already.. I am very happy.. :D I am not affected with him anymore! :D :D When I think about the past, I'm just telling myself that I was very pitiful when we had the relationship and glad that the relationship had ended.. :P Because thinking that we still have a relationship now, I might still suffering with him :? Thank God! I have proved what Romans 8:28 said that 'All things work together for good for those who love the Lord'.. :) :P Maybe in the past I almost didn't understand the pain I've been through [because of too much pain] but now I have realized that after those struggles and pain God loves me so much to experienced it all cause He knows I will not broke up with my ex so He made something for me to get out from that very pitiful relationship.. God loves me and I guess He all loves us because we are His masterpiece.. I am also busy with my life now.. maybe that is one of the reason why I got fully recovered in the past.. :D
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Next

Return to General Forum