single man in usa looking for single woman

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

single man in usa looking for single woman

Postby TRAVIS » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:31 pm

im new to this site. im from the usa. im 30 years old, hard working, honest,faithful. i know how to treat a lady with respect and loyality. i love to travel and will travel to meet the right woman. if anyone is interested add me to yahoo messenger z71superman2006@yahoo.com. thks for reading hope to hear from ya soon
TRAVIS

Re: single man in usa looking for single woman

Postby jane50 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:19 pm

a lot of single ladies are also waiting for single men am sure but i suggest that you must include your preferences like age, height and all
jane50

Postby jane50 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:38 am

TRAVIS wrote:im new to this site. im from the usa. im 30 years old, hard working, honest,faithful. i know how to treat a lady with respect and loyality. i love to travel and will travel to meet the right woman. if anyone is interested add me to yahoo messenger z71superman2006@yahoo.com. thks for reading hope to hear from ya soon

Oh, how I wish I were single and a 25 year old lass :D :D :D ..!!!
jane50

Postby Edwin » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:28 pm

Yes, Jane, many of us wish for this or that or for something else, and the list goes on. I wish I were 6 years old and know what I do now about how to live. I thought going to school was for recesses, school lunches, and playing with my school friends. I didn't realize how important it was to try to learn. I really didn't know the objective behind learning, and I didn't care whether I learned anything or not, but later I wished that I had understood that. Yes, I could wish that I was young again, even 18 years old and know what I do now. But the way life is, is that we do the best we can for what we know at the time, and live on and learn on. It is okay to wish though, and maybe even pretend you are young. Be happy and healthy and live life to the fullest for what God has given you. I am still learning that, and as we live or God, life is good. We have trials, but God is there to help us, and we pray to God according to His will for what we want and need. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby jane50 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:13 pm

Edwin wrote:Yes, Jane, many of us wish for this or that or for something else, and the list goes on. I wish I were 6 years old and know what I do now about how to live. I thought going to school was for recesses, school lunches, and playing with my school friends. I didn't realize how important it was to try to learn. I really didn't know the objective behind learning, and I didn't care whether I learned anything or not, but later I wished that I had understood that. Yes, I could wish that I was young again, even 18 years old and know what I do now. But the way life is, is that we do the best we can for what we know at the time, and live on and learn on. It is okay to wish though, and maybe even pretend you are young. Be happy and healthy and live life to the fullest for what God has given you. I am still learning that, and as we live or God, life is good. We have trials, but God is there to help us, and we pray to God according to His will for what we want and need. :D :D :D :D

:D :D :D :D agree!!!
jane50

Postby edeline » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:20 am

What you have just posted here Edwin amuses me and brought back many things and realization. Well, life is a cycle that we start as a child and then sooner become teenager and finally be walking with a walking stick. We have many regrets and wishing that we could have done the right things when we were on the certain stage like what ou said about the education. Same as I did, I neglected and was not really into studying and if when I didn't understand lessons I just left it there..no inquiries why this and why that. TRUE, what we need to do is do what we think is right and the best for the present at least we wil not be regretting in the future of not trying things.

I am amused with the kids trying to use big slippers and trying to put on sexy clothes. Imitating big people. When people get old, they will just be thinking and wishing that they are still young and they could still do the things they enjoyed doing when they were young. Whether we like it or not, we will grow and change..years go pass quickly and we just have to ride on it the best way we can...This is the nature of life. The Borrowed Life ..
edeline

Postby Edwin » Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:07 am

Yes, Edeline, our lives are gifts from God, and we must not waste them. We live our lives to honor God, and do what He wants us to do. Our lives are not our own, but we are bought with a price, the price of the precious blood of our Lord Jesus Christ. As you said we do the best we can with what we are given at the time, and then hope for the future. It is okay to have fun, to have pleasure, and to feel good. It is important for us to take care of ourselves so that we can enjoy life, and so that we can honor God with our lives. The best thing we can do is to bring glory to our creator. That will be our greatest fulfillment in life is to honor God and bring Him pleasure. Whatever we do we are to do with all our might, and do to honor God with our lives.

I saw something, somewhere. It was a series of trees. Under the first tree were 2 children playing with each other. Under the next tree were 2 yound adults hugging each other. Under the next tree were 2 older adult with walkers, and supportive canes so on. Then under the next tree there was one of the couples, and the tree beyond without any leaves had a tomb stone. One of them had died. Then under the last tree there were 2 tomb stones and no leaves on the tree. Life cycle. There is a time to be born, and there is a time to die. There is a time for everything. There will come a day when "Time shall be no more!"
Edwin

Return to General Forum