when you find the guy you been longing for ?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

JustIvanov

Postby ProfesorJonns » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:03 am

I would like more specifics
ProfesorJonns

Re: when you find the guy you been longing for ?

Postby Edwin » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:02 pm

Yes, Red and Edeline, I try not to look in the mirror and just remember what I used to look like. I have no wrinkles, ha ha!, and my hair is still dark brown, almost black, ha ha!, and my hair is not thinning, ha ha!. When I glance at the mirror I get shocked, look away quickly and pretend it was a bad dream!

Red, when your girls start putting on your makeup you are in trouble, and who knows what is next, huh? I won't scare you any more than that! :lol: :lol:

Yes, Edeline, keep that big fish of yours in the fish pen, and don't let him out! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, you might catch a cat fish that you don't want to eat, or you may catch a scavenger fish, and you for sure don't want to eat him. So if you catch one of them, thow him back, and catch another one that you can eat. And if one gets away, it isn't your fault, just catch another one, and eventually you will set the hook with the right bait, and then you will reel him in, and be sure to use your net to land him, so that he won't break your line! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Fishing is fun, huh, Red and Edeline? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby red » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:25 pm

its okay, no big deal, having wrinkles is a glory on parenthood... ha ha,, there are ways to reduce them though.
It's normal for little girls to get curious about somethings. And i always guide them. Like when i had period one time my eldest asked "mommy, do you have high blood? because your blood is overflowing" ha ha!
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:55 pm

You used that to teach your girls, Red, and that is good. My sister-in-law says that if you have wrinkles you have hardening of the arteries. I don't know if she knows what she is talking about, but she thinks she does. I don't have too many wrinkles, so maybe I don't have hardening of the arteries. The aging process gets all of us in one way or another, but we will survive it! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby jennie » Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:10 am

if i would find the guy that i have been waiting for , probably and surely i will go with him, like spend the rest of my life with him and love him the way he never loved before :D
jennie

Postby Edwin » Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:58 pm

jennie, there are guys who would love to hear you say that. Ruth 1:16; "And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go: and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God: 17; Where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried: the Lord do so to me, and more also, if ought but death part thee and me."

The story of Ruth and Boaz is a beautiful story; true story. I pray that you will find that guy that you have been waiting for. He will love to have you go with him, and spend the rest of your lives together. He will love to be loved the way he has never been loved before, and he will be one lucky guy! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby jennie » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:35 pm

Hi edwin :D good day..

though I haven't heard about that story that you are sharing with me but I do like to hear more about it..
I wish i'll find the right guy for me soon through this site. thank you so much for the wonderful post..
jennie

Postby Edwin » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:44 am

jennie wrote:Hi edwin :D good day..

though I haven't heard about that story that you are sharing with me but I do like to hear more about it..
I wish i'll find the right guy for me soon through this site. thank you so much for the wonderful post..

Hi Jennie :D good day to you also.

This story is in the book of Ruth in the Old Testiment. This family; Mom, Dad, and two sons went down into Moab because of a famine in the land of Israel. First the husband died. Then the two sons married wives down in Moab. After this those two sons died. Naomi was the mother, and her two daughters-in-law were Ruth and Orpah. Once again there was food in Israel, so she decided to return to her homeland. As Naomi was getting ready to leave she told her daughters-in-law to go back to their mother's house, and she told them, "May the Lord deal kindly with you, as you have dealt kindly with my sons while they were alive." Naomi told them she wished that God would grant them husbands that would be kind to them. She then kissed them and cried. Both of them told her they would go with her to her country, but Naomi told them that she was too old to have sons for them to marry again, so she told them to go back to their country and find their own husbands there. After that they all cried again, and Orpah kissed her mother-in-law goodbye and went back as was suggested by Namoi. Ruth decided to stay with Naomi and return with her to the land of Israel. Then she made that really well known statement about where you go I will go, and your God will be my God, and your people will be my people. Ruth and Naomi went to glean grain to eat out the field of Boaz. There was a relative who should have redeemed a piece of land belonging to them, but he said if he did it, it would damage his own inheritance, so he refrained from doing that. Then Boaz redeemed the piece of land, and with that land he also married Ruth, and they had a son together who became an ancester of Jesus. There are more details to the story than what I have written here, so get your Bible out, and read the entire book of Ruth to get the whole story. Happy reading! :D :D :D :D

You are very welcome, Jennnie! I pray that you will find the right guy for you soon! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby jennie » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:30 pm

Hi edwin :D

thanks for sharing about that story..

it's nice though you just summarize the story but I understand already.
thanks for the prayer edwin, i hope i can meet him one of these days.. :D

GOD bless you always :D
jennie

Postby Edwin » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:49 pm

Hi Jennie :D yes, I think there is a wedding song written based on that story. When Ruth and Boaz had a baby, they named the baby Obed. Obed's son was Jesse the father of King David. It is very interesting that Jesus did not have as much Israelite blood in Him as many people suppose. Ruth was one of Jesus ancestors and she was a Moabite woman. Rahab the harlot was from the Cannanite race, living in a very immoral city, Jerico, and she was a prostitute. She hid the Israelite spies that came into to Jerico to spy out the land before God's destruction of the city through Joshua's leadership. She and her family were saved because she did that, and she became another ancestor of Jesus.

You are welcome for the prayer, Jennie, and I hope and pray that you also will meet him one of these days! :D

God Bless You Always Also! :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum