To tell, or not to tell??

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: To tell, or not to tell??

Postby Edwin » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:08 pm

Yes, Smiley, I think Luke was doing as many of us do sometimes. He was arguing with himself, but he knew the answer. He was thinking that maybe if he went to see several of the young ladies, if he didn't tell the others that there were several of them, then it might be more comfortable for him. But, you are correct in that he knew what he should do, and he wanted to get some feedback. He was worried that if he told one young lady that there were more than one, one or more would bail out on him, but he decided that the right thing to do was to be honest with each one about the other, and that was noble on his part. No one had to persuade him. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:28 am

Edwin wrote:This is kind of a delima. The people involved must be honest, because if not the payday for sins will come sooner or later, and it may not be pleasant. There can be hurt feelings for not being open about everything, especially if someone thinks they are the only one, only to find out the truth later after getting emotionally attached. Yes it is natural to have a little jealously, and the other person can get the reputation for being a 2 timer, and then end up with zero, as Red, said. Not everyone has the same ideas about this. I have seen some write, come to see me only, and if not forget it. The other idea expressed is the trip is expensive, and one may not work out, so go for a number and the eliminate some. Everyone has to make a personal choice on this and live with the results. I am not going to tell others how to deal with this, but I know how I would approach it rightly or wrongly. I don't think I would travel to see more than one. I would hope that I would have made a good decision, but I am married, so I really don't have to be involved with this. :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :D :D

Honesty is the best policy. But in his situation he is not into relationship yet with anyone of the girls. I think the honesty thing should only come out when anyone of the girls will ask if he is communicating another. If they don't ask then there is no need to tell. It is best to protect himself too since he is still to choose which one of them. If I were one those ladies, I will ask him if he is communicating more than one and i would just understand him. No big deal because i will keep my options open. ha ha! Then I would just say may the best woman wins.. good luck :lol: I hope the person who posted this topic would let us know if he has chosen one already and married. Maybe he is still flying up in the air.. :lol:
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:25 pm

Yes, it would be interesting to know how Luke's experiences turned out. He had 2 of them that he was equally interested in, and he thought that if he met them both, and spent a few days with each of them then he would have a better idea how to make his choice. Yes, I think in person would be different that communicating with e-mails. After a few days with both, Luke will have a pretty good idea, and yes, may the best lady win! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum