Forbidden Love

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Forbidden Love

Postby Edwin » Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:24 am

That might be too much information, huh, Red? If you did post that here it might encourage some of these people to fight more intensely so that they could make up more intensely, and I don't know whether or not that would be good? :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: I've heard people talk about working hard and playing hard, and I guess that would apply here. Fighing hard and then making up hard is what would happen. I do think the making up is the better part though. Fight if you have to, but then be sure to make up. The Bible says that we should not let the sun go down on our wrath. We need to settle everything before we go to sleep at night, and then we will sleep better. :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:51 pm

I drink tea to sleep better and pray. :D
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:49 pm

That is great Red. I have heard that Camamile tea is good for sleeping. We have it growing like weeds outside our house, but I love it because we don't presently have the water to sprinkle, and it is a ground cover and looks very nice until it dries up. I mow it just like grass, and when we get water here at the house I may sprinkle enough to keep it going, if I can. We have a slow well, and a large holding tank, but our daughter waters a garden and runs water for animals, so I can't use too much water. But it will be nice to have it running in the house anyway one of these days. It is not as important to me as it is to Carol, and I think our daughter is not happy that I don't want running water more badly, but this summer I will try to get it going. Praying is always good. When a person feels badly or down, it is amazing what a night's sleep will do the improve a person's outlook on life. Sometimes a person feels down just because he or she is tired, or fatigued. And then yes, get everything settled before bedtime. Then have happy sleep and sweet dreams. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum