Haircut

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Haircut

Postby crisipicada » Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:46 am

Last two weeks ago, I went to a parlor to have my nail polish, both hands and feet. I have no plan to have my hair cut because it is very slow to grow. But then, my niece said, I need to trim my hair because it is getting dry and not good looking. I said, I will just wait until June to cut my hair since the last time I have it cut was 6 months ago (if i am right). The haircutter said, she said,that my hair is getting dry and need to cut. While she try to comb my hair, she ask me if I put some medicine or make it rebonded. She said, it is very soft, shiny, black and straight. In my mind, why she said that it is getting dry while it is soft and silky? She ask me what shampoo I am using. I said, I use what is available :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Anything, as long as what is available in store. The bad thing is that I said, just cut it half inch, but she cut my hair more than 2 inches, I feel so bad after my hair is cut. So sad about my experience last two weeks ago. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Re: Haircut

Postby red » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:29 pm

Sorry about your hair, I think short hair won't look bad on you because you have a cute face. I had my hair cut last week and I was not happy with it too. I thought I should go to another hair salon and have it fix. Been having problem of hair fall lately so thought of cutting it little bit shorter. :) My husband told me once when a woman grows older, her hair will be shorter and shorter. lol.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:56 pm

I have always liked long hair on women. After my Dad died my mother cut her hair short for the first time in her life. I tried to encourage my wife to have long hair, but her hair is so fine, that it really doesn't look really nice very long. It is common for a woman to go to get her hair cut, gives instructions, and get a haircut that is really disappointing. Normally they do cut it too short, and then there is no remedy for that, except time to let it grow out again. That was disappointing for you, huh, Crisi? :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:34 am

red wrote:Sorry about your hair, I think short hair won't look bad on you because you have a cute face. I had my hair cut last week and I was not happy with it too. I thought I should go to another hair salon and have it fix. Been having problem of hair fall lately so thought of cutting it little bit shorter. :) My husband told me once when a woman grows older, her hair will be shorter and shorter. lol.

Thank you, Red. Sometimes we are not contented of the result when the hair salon cut our hair and then we get disappointed. We cannot tie again the cut hair. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: And we need to wait for a long time for our hair to grow. Like me, my hair grows slow. I seldom cut my hair, sometimes it takes a year or two so that it will grow longer. Then I decide to have trimmed it.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby red » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:07 am

I think it is healthy for the hair to be cut its tips every 3 months to avoid dryness, dull and split ends. Also hair treatments that you can find in department stores like those for hot oil and hair spa treatments they help grow hair fast and healthy. Apply it to your damp hair after shampoo and leave it on with hair cap for 5 minutes. It is what I do. Or if you have time to go in salon stores like there is this Keratin treatment, darn it works best on hair just silky smooth no need for salon care. :)
red

Postby red » Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:50 pm

Edwin wrote:I have always liked long hair on women. After my Dad died my mother cut her hair short for the first time in her life. I tried to encourage my wife to have long hair, but her hair is so fine, that it really doesn't look really nice very long. It is common for a woman to go to get her hair cut, gives instructions, and get a haircut that is really disappointing. Normally they do cut it too short, and then there is no remedy for that, except time to let it grow out again. That was disappointing for you, huh, Crisi? :D :D :D :D

Many men like women with long hair. But women sometimes don't feel comfortable always with long hair especially if it don't look great on them. You have to match your hair with the shape of your face and body. Hair and eyebrows are crowning glory for women at least physical wise. :)

I can't stand looking at women having long hair who look 10 years older of their age :lol:
red

Postby Edwin » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:46 pm

When I was little I was in a barber shop one time. I think the barber was a friend of my Dad. My Dad or my older brother always cut my hair. They always did a very nice job. I think my older brother thought it was time I returned the favor, so he was having me cut his hair. He told me don't worry, I won't be going anywhere, as we worked in large wheat fields. Well, it was worse than that, because my Dad had to clean up my hair cutting job, so that it would not look so bad. When my Dad went to Texas to have his heart bypass operation, which he did not live through, he asked me to cut his hair before he left. He told me that he did not care what it looked like, but he just didn't want anyone to think he was a hippy. Well, I guess my hair cutting job that time was acceptable, because it was his last haircut, and no one redid it before he went into the casket. I had the best Dad that anyone could have in the world. He loved Jesus, and I will see him again one day. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby Smiley » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:21 am

My ex-girlfriend still cuts my hair. I know it sounds strange but it is true.I help her with some stuff and she does some things for me. There is no way that we will ever get back together but we are not enemies.I was just over at her place last night dog-sitting.Had to go back today to deal with a tennant that has always been a problem. Sometimes I wish that someone would marry her. Gives a good haircut though :)
Smiley

Postby Edwin » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:06 am

It is very nice when you can separate peacefully and have no hard feelings in the future. That is the way it is with my sister and her first husband. She almost got back together with him, but she thought better of it before actually following through. They do get along very good now, and that is a switch from the way it was years ago. If she is going to cut your hair, you for sure want to be friends! The joke is, at least I heard that some people stick a bowl on someone's head, and then cuts up to that bowl, and that would be a very funny haircut! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:55 am

Whoa! That is rare in Filipino Culture. You know, Filipino couples separate they usually are mortal enemies. Or often "plastikan". :lol:
red

Next

Return to General Forum