Another translation needed please

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Another translation needed please

Postby Tigger82d » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:19 pm

My wife wrote something down on a piece of paper and when I asked her what it said, she told me that she didn't know. Help will be very appreciated on this.
Tigger82d

Re: Another translation needed please

Postby Tigger82d » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:21 pm

It helps if I post what she wrote, lol. Hay lami jud ning kinabuhia habay.
Tigger82d

Postby red » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:04 am

If to be translated literally Bisaya way, means: oh, life is so delicious! :lol:
Seriously it means : Life is so good.

Good for her it means she appreciated the life she has now. Or worse it could mean just the opposite. :)
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Tigger82d » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:42 am

LOL, thanks I needed a good laugh, especially after last night. We've both been up most the night cause the baby is kicking her something fierce. The doctor told us friday that if the baby isn't born by thursday then we'll induce labor. We're both ready for this.
Tigger82d

Postby red » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:26 pm

wow that's sweet. I remember my second little girl when I was conceiving her, she was kicking alot like playing soccer in the belly. It didn't let me sleep at night.

Anyways......congrats!
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Smiley » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:50 pm

My younger girl would kick so much and so hard that she actually woke me up a few times. She had to be induced.Ended up being the biggest baby I`d ever seen
Smiley

Postby crisipicada » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:28 am

Tigger82d wrote:LOL, thanks I needed a good laugh, especially after last night. We've both been up most the night cause the baby is kicking her something fierce. The doctor told us friday that if the baby isn't born by thursday then we'll induce labor. We're both ready for this.

Congratulations! I hope that you will have a healthy baby in the future. I believe that your wife is happy with you and having a good life with you. We are so happy also that you have such a good heart to help and make your wife being the most wonderful person in the world as your life time partner. I wish that everyone who are truly looking for a future partner - husband or wife - over the internet will find the right and deserving one. :P
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:43 am

Yes, Tigger, we have watched you go from looking for someone to be with to finding someone wonderful for you, and that is great, and like Crisi said we want everyone to have that kind of blessing to find someone special to be happy with. I grew up milking cows. I never used a machine, but just milked them by hand. When I was just a kid I would sit milking with my head against the cows belly, and I would feel the baby calf kicking against my head while I was milking! Many times while I was milking it was freezing cold out, and I would put my fingers between the cows upper leg and her bag/tits to warm my fingers. I teased my grandson, telling him he should get some goats for that purpose, and he actually got mad at me over it. His mother got after him, because he said something not very nice to me, but I had it coming as I was teasing him. He is now a youth pastor, and worship leader in an Assembly of God church on the East Coast, USA, and we are proud of him. He plays the piano, guitar, and sings. He finished a session at Hillsong College in Australia before doing that, and before that he went on a missionary trip to Africa, so we are thankful he is following the leading of the Lord. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby jadegil6 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:18 pm

Just to let everyone know, the baby was born 2 days ago, and it's a boy, and everything went well during the delivery. Tiger's wife is a relative of one of my good friends from Bohol, and she told me about this. :D
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby Smiley » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:07 am

I love good news! I wish them every happiness.
Smiley

Next

Return to General Forum