Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Avatars

Postby Chas » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:27 am

red wrote:,,,,,,,,,,,,,after downloading an avatar, does it show right away or takes time before it will appear?????????? :?

Right away :)

I assume you succeeded in shrinking it to 90 x 90 or smaller. Is the image file bigger than 6kb as that is another restriction. Of the three upload/link options for getting your avatar on the forum, I uploaded from my PC. I obviously do not know which one you used, but try saving the image on your PC, checking its properties (right click on it and it should be one of the options) and uploading from your PC.

Good luck
Chas

Postby ms.sin17 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:04 pm

red wrote:,,,,,,,,,,,,,after downloading an avatar, does it show right away or takes time before it will appear?????????? :?

red: it will show right away. After logging in http://www.shrinkpictures.com/create-avatar/ you should choose a photo of you then set the size of avatar into 90 and finally, click the resize button and there you would have it. You will choose one of the photo of you of the three cropped photo then you save it in your computer. Then you go back to the board index and go to your profile and edit avatar browse the picture you chose in the site you've been through and cLick the SUBMIT button.. There yOu wOuLd have it! :)

EnjOy your AVATAR! :D :D :D :D
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Postby chaychay644 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:19 am

ms.sin17 wrote:

red: it will show right away. After logging in http://www.shrinkpictures.com/create-avatar/ you should choose a photo of you then set the size of avatar into 90 and finally, click the resize button and there you would have it. You will choose one of the photo of you of the three cropped photo then you save it in your computer. Then you go back to the board index and go to your profile and edit avatar browse the picture you chose in the site you've been through and cLick the SUBMIT button.. There yOu wOuLd have it! :)

EnjOy your AVATAR! :D :D :D :D

You can also copy the code written below the image and paste it in your avatars page..the one that says "Upload from a URL:
Enter the URL of the location containing the image. The image will be copied to this site" that is where you are going to paste the code..
chaychay644

Postby red » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:42 pm

Yes made it! I would like to acknowledge Chas for helping me out...Thank you Chas...mabuhay ka!
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby ms.sin17 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:02 pm

enjOy yOur new avatar, reD! :D :D
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Postby deepfrog » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:35 pm

Hi everyone I'm trying out this avatar to see if it works.
deepfrog

Postby deepfrog » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:36 pm

Now that was too easy? what's the problem....
deepfrog

Postby red » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:15 am

deepfrog wrote:Image
Now that was too easy? what's the problem....

ows...may be easy for you but hard for those who doesnt know how.
red

Postby red » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:17 am

Not everyone in the world knows everything.
red

Postby ms.sin17 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:32 am

red wrote:Not everyone in the world knows everything.

OnLy God knOws, red.. :)
ms.sin17

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum