New Telephone

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: New Telephone

Postby Smiley » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:30 am

I`m fairly good at texting mostly because for 2 years I had a much younger girlfriend,and thats how young people seem to communicate.Her friends will text each other when they are in the same room.I liked it better when people couldn`t always get ahold of me.
Smiley

Re: New Telephone

Postby Edwin » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:54 am

Yes, Smiley for 10 years people could not call us, but they had to somehow get a message to us that they wanted us to call them. It takes some getting used to, to have a phone that could ring at any time! You are right, Smiley, that the young people are into texting. They I think use their thumbs, and they can text one hundred miles per! Our grandkids are all into texting. Carol does some texting to communicate with them. In the several years that we have been here using these cell phones I have not sent one text. When I get a text, I have no idea what to do, but Carol responds to it!

A few years ago we came down lake on the boat and traveled a few hours for our grandson's high school graduation. We were eating at the China Buffet, and our grandson secretly got out his phone, and called my sister who was at the other end of the table. It was kind of funny because she scambled through her purse to find her ringing phone, only to find out the call was coming from the other end of the table! It was a joke! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum