The Heart of the Problem is the Problem of the Heart

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

The Heart of the Problem is the Problem of the Heart

Postby crisipicada » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:17 am

In any relationship - whether it be within the family, working relationship, boyfriend-girlfriend relationship, or marriage life - there is always conflict. Sometimes, relationship wont go smoothly. We react and make mistakes. And because of that we suffer. On the other hand, these things happen for a certain purpose or reason. These could be to strengthen our relationship, to have better understanding, learn wisdom and if case it results to what we are not expected, then it is the time to start intelligently. Actually it is up to us to choose whether to have stronger relationship or break it down. The issue behind is not who is the possible responsible for the said conflict and we tend to blaim others that cause the result of the said conflict. Now, it is the problem of the heart actually. whatever circumstances we might have incounter, the state of our heart is how we react or respont to it. how is your heart? Is it full of bitterness and anger or love? Ponder about it and save your relationship. Think about it.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Re: The Heart of the Problem is the Problem of the Heart

Postby Edwin » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:44 pm

This is very true, crisi. When I was high school and college age I was very anxious to want to have g/f, b/f relationships. I would have been very happy with one, if it had worked that way, but it didn't. I was really sensitive, and usually I got my feelings hurt by something that was said or done. I was also not outspoken, so I would never do anything that would make a confrontation. I would never say we have a problem, and we must talk. After 42 years of marriage and many life experiences over the years I am not the same, but that was then, and this is now. Carol and I went together such a short period of time, and we saw each other so few times during that period that there was not time for any hurt feelings, so we are still together after 42 years. We stuck closely together and we were supportive of each other during that time. It feels good to have someone that can be counted on to be loving and faithful. It feels good just to have her in the house, in the room, or nearby. :) :) :D :D
Edwin

Postby m&m » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:56 pm

According to my teacher, life is not complete unless you experience having companion in life. i am prayerfully considering having a partner in life and i am putting God as the center of any relationship in life. My heart problem already resolve as i receive the result yesterday, it is now normal and i pray that no one can hurt me over and over again and that my heart wont get inlarge. Thanks to God.
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby Edwin » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:21 pm

m&m wrote:According to my teacher, life is not complete unless you experience having companion in life. i am prayerfully considering having a partner in life and i am putting God as the center of any relationship in life. My heart problem already resolve as i receive the result yesterday, it is now normal and i pray that no one can hurt me over and over again and that my heart wont get inlarge. Thanks to God.

I am thankful your heart problem is resolved, and I hope and pray it remains strong. I hope and pray the right person will come for you, treat you right, and not hurt you. :)
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:35 am

In Jeremiah 17:9; The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? 10; I the Lord search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings."

Ezekiel 36:26; "A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. 27; And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. 28; And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God." :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby janeithv » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:22 am

Edwin wrote:This is very true, crisi. When I was high school and college age I was very anxious to want to have g/f, b/f relationships. I would have been very happy with one, if it had worked that way, but it didn't. I was really sensitive, and usually I got my feelings hurt by something that was said or done. I was also not outspoken, so I would never do anything that would make a confrontation. I would never say we have a problem, and we must talk. After 42 years of marriage and many life experiences over the years I am not the same, but that was then, and this is now. Carol and I went together such a short period of time, and we saw each other so few times during that period that there was not time for any hurt feelings, so we are still together after 42 years. We stuck closely together and we were supportive of each other during that time. It feels good to have someone that can be counted on to be loving and faithful. It feels good just to have her in the house, in the room, or nearby. :) :) :D :D

Lucky you Mr. Edwin. Not all of us got the opportunity of having someone that can be counted to be loving and faithful.... :) :) :)
Janeith

"What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. Life is not about avoiding challenges. Life is not about not making mistakes, it is about learning from them."
janeithv

Postby Edwin » Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:12 am

janeithv wrote:
Edwin wrote:This is very true, crisi. When I was high school and college age I was very anxious to want to have g/f, b/f relationships. I would have been very happy with one, if it had worked that way, but it didn't. I was really sensitive, and usually I got my feelings hurt by something that was said or done. I was also not outspoken, so I would never do anything that would make a confrontation. I would never say we have a problem, and we must talk. After 42 years of marriage and many life experiences over the years I am not the same, but that was then, and this is now. Carol and I went together such a short period of time, and we saw each other so few times during that period that there was not time for any hurt feelings, so we are still together after 42 years. We stuck closely together and we were supportive of each other during that time. It feels good to have someone that can be counted on to be loving and faithful. It feels good just to have her in the house, in the room, or nearby. :) :) :D :D

Lucky you Mr. Edwin. Not all of us got the opportunity of having someone that can be counted to be loving and faithful.... :) :) :)

Yes, God has blessed us! :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:44 pm

My heart is not okay because it is weak and itneeds to take care all the time.
\It is not good to be sad and tomuch happy.
\But yesterday we are watching Scream movie and i shouted a lot.
\My officemates know my heart problem and they dont want me to watch the movie.
But now i am fine and i hope that i will be fine :D :D :D
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:47 am

crisipicada wrote:My heart is not okay because it is weak and itneeds to take care all the time.
\It is not good to be sad and tomuch happy.
\But yesterday we are watching Scream movie and i shouted a lot.
\My officemates know my heart problem and they dont want me to watch the movie.
But now i am fine and i hope that i will be fine :D :D :D

I agree with your officemates that you shouldn't watch that movie. I am glad that you are fine now, and I hope and pray also that you will be fine in the future! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:38 pm

i hope so i will be feeling okay but not all the time.

today i feel bad again knowing that mama will spend time with my sister cai's house. is there anything going wrong again :?: :?: yes there is. :oops: :oops:
crisipicada

Next

Return to General Forum