MOVIE FREAK

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: MOVIE FREAK

Postby Edwin » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:22 am

Carol likes the murder mysteries. I don't care about them, but I watch them with her sometimes. I would never watch one of them on my own. She also likes anything to do with history, and people in the UK, royalty or otherwise. We watched a very good movie, in fact it was so good we watched it 2 times! I is entitled: "The Inheritance." It was a very good movie, and I better not ruin it for you by telling you what it is about. I will say this much; it is about a nobody, that they all found out in the end was a somebody, and actually more important than the ones who thought they were important. :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:47 am

Really? So Maam Carol and I will get along watching movies. I like murder mysteries. I like the Amythiville Horror and all those alike. Usually watch it alone because they are not for kids shows. I like the CSI series etc. I like to watch horror movies sometimes that makes me staying up late at night. :)
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby wolfetone100 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:05 am

I like horror movies too i watched The Awakening last night a ghost story set in a english boarding school had a very eerie atmosphere and well worth a watch!
wolfetone100

Postby red » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:54 am

I have seen that movie also. Lots of horror i have seen but lately I cannot forget the Insidious and Drag me To Hell. I also like the suspense thriller. Also like those exorcism movies. I sometimes curious how to cast out devil spirits. :lol:
red

Postby wolfetone100 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:28 am

Those are two good movies! an exorcist eh? maby we can go into business i can be your assistant those devils wont stand a chance ;)
wolfetone100

Postby red » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:59 pm

:lol: I won't get into the business of exorcism. But sure it's fun to get scared and frightened sometimes. If can't help I will cover my eyes both hands and peep in between :lol: I am waiting on the Devil Inside movie. I heard feedbacks that it isn't that good. But will see just curious.
red

Postby wolfetone100 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:02 pm

Yeah i'd like to see that one one too! have you seen The Rite? spooky!
wolfetone100

Postby red » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:31 pm

Yeah seen that one just the other night...it is good...One thing I can say about exorcism: it is the word of God that will cast the devil spirit out not the crucifix etc...the word of God/Holy Spirit works best. :)
red

Postby Edwin » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:26 pm

Carol likes the ones like "Murder in the Library," and other murder detective stories. She likes the who did it type, as the police and the detectives are collecting items from the crime seen to be analyzed in the lab. Our daughter has a short series of movies, called "The lady detective." They are set in a rural African setting, where people are coming to the lady detective to solve there mystery, whether it be a murder, or anything else. She is over weight, and funnier than anything with lots of good humor. They are fun to watch. Carol also likes watching murder detective stories with an elderly detective woman, "Miss Marple." Carol watches the movie, and I watch Carol!!!! Not really, but it is fun to see some people's reactions to what they watch! I used to have pleasure watching a friend of ours get angry when his team was losing, and jump up and down and yell for joy when the team is winning! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby red » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:50 pm

Like my daughter when shes watching boyfriend girlfriend stuff you know teen age type..she gets jealous or something even Cinderella kissing the prince or any cartoons. I thought wow this is what I should worry maybe she will have boyfriend at early age.
Even I scream sometimes at suspense part of movie lol . When I watch sports i get emotional of course I support the team i want to win. I get upset when team loses. That is only normal. he he
red

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum