New Scammer

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: New Scammer

Postby Edwin » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:56 pm

She also sent me a PM, and I think she is fishing for friends, and that is okay as far as I am concered.

Her post to me was simply, hi how are you, and I think that was fine.

My response was: Hi emz-mmr, I'm okay, and how are you doing? My wife, Carol, and I are going to an Easter church service tomorrow with one of our daughters and a granddaughter. Then they and one of their friends are coming to our house for dinner (midday meal) tomorrow. So, it should be a fun day. If you are in the Philippines you are already into Easter Sunday, mid morning. How is your day going? David

Hey, emz-mmr, again we are glad to see you here. We want to see you here as often as you are able to get on. When you get in here and post it just increases the interest for all of us! So we are looking forward to seeing more, and lots of you. Get on here, give ideas, ask questions, whatever suits your fancy! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:43 pm

That is the same person who sent me private message. Just wishing she would join on the forum. Everybody is welcome to join and would be better if they contribute some topics, posts, interact. Make this forum alive and kicking. :lol:
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 am

I agree Red, be silly, goofy, say somethings that don't even make sense, but say something. Keep it light, keep it humorous, and have a good time. We all need a little joy in our hearts, and getting on here, like you say Red, makes the forum alive adn keeps it kicking. I am having trouble; I think I am too tired, because instead of writing getting on here, I at first wrote getting on her! Then instead of writing keeps it kicking, at first I wrote keeps it kissing, before I corrected my 2 blunders! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:42 am

What's up with you, Sir Ed? hmmmmm, you better go get some sleep before Maam Carol gonna spank your butt. :lol:
red

Postby Edwin » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:42 pm

Yes, I was just way too tired, and should have already been in bed. My daughter and I worked really hard getting ready for that horse, putting in the long hours, then the stress of what we needed to do, and hauling the hay. It needed to be done, and now it feels really good to have it done. Our daughter wrote to us this morning, text, and told us that her horse, Dude, is really happy! And we are happy for him too as he is a wonderful old horse. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:10 am

I heard about the new networking called Global Money. It is about investing money for 1,000 pesos and then you can loan a certain amount up to 50,000 without interest. It is quite a binary system as I understand their way of earning money. The sad thing is that, you have invested money and earn money from your downlines who also invested. The requirements are: You need to be a member and pay 1,000. Get at least two people and place it on your left and right side, also they invest 1,000 each. NOw, you earn 500 from your left and the other 500 will go to the owner of that networking company. The sad thing is that you have no product for your money invested. Then, the company promise you insurances, death, health, and so on. I wonder if how many people they already scammed. Please be careful with this company. it is spelled G-L-O-B-A-L M-O-N-E-Y
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby fenmoor » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:30 am

Cr,

In America this is called a "Chain letter" scam. Although it really is not a "scam" in the truest meaning of the word, it is still illegal in the US. I would be very careful before I invested in anything like this.

Please be careful

Bill
fenmoor

Postby red » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:30 pm

That will never work on me. Even health companies selling dietary supplements of all kinds doing networking, I flat out say no. I can be a consumer but never will I do it as business. They often don't lasts long.
red

Postby Smiley » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:03 pm

The vast majority of work online programs are scams. I do make some money with an online business but most of what I see is crap.
Never pay money upfront to join some venture. If you cannot start for free and build using the profits I would stay away,or at least be aware that I was risking my investment.
Making money online is not easy,despite what the ads say.
Smiley

Postby red » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:59 am

I like to be working at home. Looking for courses that offers to work at home when we get to US that way I can manage my time and take care of my girls too. I tried making money online but didn't last. I know one but it wont pay lots of money though. Wanted to try but I doubt if it is worthy.
red

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum