I love my dad

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

I love my dad

Postby lyrehc » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:15 pm

In this corner i love to share about my dad, his been working in Dammam Saudi Arabia and its over 10 years, now he arrived and i want to share that i am really thankful and grateful that he is my father,my fathers love is unlimited, i do have a lot of failure in my life but still he understand and give me a lot of 2nd chance. Sometimes my heart is aching, thinking that im a terrible daughter giving my fathers pain. I love my dad so much that i adore him for loving me in spite of what i have done...My dad work outside our country for me to study and im glad i got my degree because of my dad, I graduated and work but trials do come unexpectedly and in Gods purpose i became pregnant and now i have a beautiful daughter but doesn't have a husband and still my dad accepted me and love me im grateful and thankful his my dad and im proud of him.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Re: I love my dad

Postby crisipicada » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:07 pm

I am glad that you are honest here. SOrry about your past. God is always there for you to comfort you. Do not lose hope He is there always for you to take care of you.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby fenmoor » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:15 am

ly, that was beautiful, you are very fortunate to have a father like that.

I never have seen or talked to my father at birth. Things are different here in America and over the years I have had 3 "fathers" but no real "dads". Treasure that man and your little one forever, because in the end, family will keep you strong.

BIll
fenmoor

Postby crisipicada » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:20 am

fenmoor wrote:ly, that was beautiful, you are very fortunate to have a father like that.

I never have seen or talked to my father at birth. Things are different here in America and over the years I have had 3 "fathers" but no real "dads". Treasure that man and your little one forever, because in the end, family will keep you strong.

BIll

Yes, show love to your parents while they are still living. It is too late for you to show love when they are gone. As much as ppossible extend much understanding and patience to them no matter what they reacted on you. Later on they will be quite with their mouth after the trouble hehehehe. Like my mom so nagger but I love her so much. Love you Mom :D :D
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:04 am

Moms and Dads make mistakes. We made our mistakes raising our children, but we do the best we can and leave the rest to the Lord. I had the most wonderful parents anyone could have. My Dad was really strict, and severe with the punishments if he figured they were needed, but he was fair, and only punished with our good in mind. My Mom was tender and more linient than she should have been, but that was her personality. She didn't like to punish, and when she did it was not at all severe. My Dad and Mom were both very loving and very concerned about the welfare of their children. My Dad died in 1973, and my Mom died in 2005, and I still miss them. I am thankful for the parents that I had. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:27 am

Even though my dad was so strict, I love him. Although I can hardly share my feelings and concerns to him, I have been praying for him that he will get saved. I am happy that he accepted Christ as his personal Savior and Lord. If only my father is still alive now, I would be glad to take care of him. I would love to cook pansit for him. He really love my cooking pansit. He loves to eat that with shimps or pork. He did not want my sister cook for him, but I should be the one to cook.

Before he died, I have served him. I have sleepless night, since he cannot sleep because he felt having hot temperature all the time, when he has cancer. I woke up and massage his back and his tummy. He wants me to sing for him, I sing christian song and deep in my heart I was crying. I stil want to serve him until now. I really miss my father. I want to say sorry for all the failures I have done to him. I love you papa even when you are already on the other side of the world. Now, I will take care mama to show that I love you so much.
crisipicada

Postby fenmoor » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:03 am

THank you crissi for that glimpse into your heart. I hope that my children love me like that some day. Right now they thing I am horrible because I am so strict too :)

Bill
fenmoor

Postby Smiley » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:20 am

My kids make me proud.
I have been divorced for 15 years now.My ex let the kids run wild because she was too absorbed in herself to pay attention to them. I always had unlimited access to my son because it was more work taking care of a special needs kid than she was willing to exert.
Even though there were a lot more rules to be followed at my house the girls both spent more and more time with me,I think it was because I gave them my time.The fact that I constantly put their well-being before my own or that of my friends gave them a sense of worth.I taught them to ride a bike,bake a cake,sew on a button,color an Easter egg,catch a fish,check the oil,and not be a victim.I taught them the value of a dollar,and how to get and hold a job.I went to all the school concerts and the soccer games.I scared away all the imaginary monsters and a couple real ones.We always seemed to have an extra kid or two at supper time.
They are both grown now,with lives of their own,and they don`t need me like they once did.I really have mixed feelings about that. We see each other quite a bit and we keep up on facebook a lot too.Time marches on.......
Smiley

Postby Edwin » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:58 pm

My Dad's Dad was abusive to his family. He beat my Dad with a fence post before my Dad left home, and my Dad was still a little kid having to make his own way in the world apart from his family. His mother was a Christian, and his father had his mother locked in a mental institution for the rest of her life. He move east somewhere, midwest, Kansas, one of those states, and no one heard from him for over 20 years. The reason he came back was for his wife's funeral. He stayed with his kids, including my Dad for the remainder of his life. Even though he was unfair to his family, his kids treated him well in his last years of life. We have a very sad family history. :( :(
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue May 29, 2012 6:32 am

Yes, I love my late father. He is so responsible although he was strict. I always remember his teachings to me and his counsel and wisdom. He is so full of wisdom
crisipicada

Next

Return to General Forum