Haircut

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Haircut

Postby Smiley » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:36 pm

Very nice. That is very near where my friend lives. He has a small hotel, only 3 rooms attached to his house. I think that it is the only one around there.Calls it the Maple Leaf Hotel.
Smiley

Postby Edwin » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:16 am

Crisi, you did well! Because your picture is there! They want to help you get into trouble, Smiley! My Dad used to sit me on a rickety wooden apple box sitting upright. Then he told me that if I did not sit still for my hair cut he would push me off that box. I was a little guy and it was a long ways to the floor, and you can believe that I sat very still for those hair cuts! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:45 pm

This is my last photo taken last April 18, 2012.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Smiley » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:10 pm

WOW!
Smiley

Postby fenmoor » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:32 am

crisipicada wrote:This is my last photo taken last April 18, 2012.

What an excellent photo of a beautiful lady. Unfortuantely, your last photo was too small for me to see anything.

Bill
fenmoor

Postby crisipicada » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:00 am

fenmoor wrote:
crisipicada wrote:This is my last photo taken last April 18, 2012.

What an excellent photo of a beautiful lady. Unfortuantely, your last photo was too small for me to see anything.

Bill

Thank you, Bill for your appreciation about this photo of mine. This was taken early morning before going to work. I just really had to check online what's new post here. And I just really think about how will I post my latest photo that is visible. Then I try to explore about the camera on the computer and it did work. Haha, I have new discovery now.
Last edited by crisipicada on Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
crisipicada

Postby crisipicada » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:35 pm

These are some of the photos taken today. Haha Now you will see my hair that has been cut. Now, it is shorter unlike before.
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:25 am

Crisi, thank you for sharing your lovely photos of yourself. They show your joy on your face. They probably cut your hair shorter than what you wanted them to, but it doesn't look too short to me, and then it will grow quickly, huh? Others have commented on your beauty, and you are a very beautiful young lady! You have inner beauty as well as outer beauty, and that makes you even more beautiful. When you have Jesus in your heart you have a shine on your face that others don't have. That joys comes to the surface. There is a chorus, and maybe you are familiar with it. It is "Let the Beauty of Jesus be seen in me...." There is more to it, but that is the way it starts out. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:42 am

Edwin wrote:Crisi, thank you for sharing your lovely photos of yourself. They show your joy on your face. They probably cut your hair shorter than what you wanted them to, but it doesn't look too short to me, and then it will grow quickly, huh? Others have commented on your beauty, and you are a very beautiful young lady! You have inner beauty as well as outer beauty, and that makes you even more beautiful. When you have Jesus in your heart you have a shine on your face that others don't have. That joys comes to the surface. There is a chorus, and maybe you are familiar with it. It is "Let the Beauty of Jesus be seen in me...." There is more to it, but that is the way it starts out. :D :D :D :D

Thank you, sir. It is always by the grace of God that we will be always feeling okay despite of discouragement and depression in life. God is always our source of strength and He is our source of everything. What the branch can do if we are cut from the vine. Christ is the vine and we are the branches, apart from Him we can do nothing, with Him, nothing shall be impossible.
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:59 am

You are correct Crisi in that as branches we much abide in the vine which is Christ. We can do nothing of ourselves, but through Christ we can do all things. It is wonderful to have hope in the Lord. Our lives can still be difficult and harsh, but Jesus helps us with our living. And yes, He can put a smile on our faces even in the face of disappointments and troubles. The BIble says that the way of the transgressor is hard. We may not have it easy, but when Jesus is with us we have a reason to smile! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum