anyone want to be an online penpal

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

anyone want to be an online penpal

Postby quiteman » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:58 pm

I am never married white male, 50, yearold from NYC. I am looking for people I can chat with online and see where it goes. I am very educate, a professional and very stable. I am a roman Catholic, but I am open to dialogue with any religion. I don't have many family members around me and I tend to stay by myself. I have a good sense of humor, have a very spiritual side to me and not a smoker or drinker...but don't mind people that drink within acceptable standards
quiteman

Re: anyone want to be an online penpal

Postby pretty_elds » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:22 am

Hi!Im Eldelyn C. Quidet 27 years old,single,no kids and never been married..Im Roman Catholic and I love a God-fearing person..I came from Philippines but currently Im working in Dubai..Im seriously waiting for someone to meet and know him more..I finished Bachelors Degree(educated and professional)..Hope you will consider me as your online penpal...hope to know you more...
pretty_elds

Postby crisipicada » Tue May 17, 2011 10:32 pm

how long does it takes to find a wife or husband through penpal :?: :?: :?: so did you find one already. :?: :?: :?:
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:30 pm

crisipicada wrote:how long does it takes to find a wife or husband through penpal :?: :?: :?: so did you find one already. :?: :?: :?:

Great question, Crisi! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Return to General Forum