Looking for a Friend!

Moderator: youngj

Looking for a Friend!

Postby jamespickard39 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:03 pm

Hello! My name is James Pickard, and I from Nashville, Tennessee. I am interested in friendship with a beautiful lady. I am 100% gentleman. Maybe you are the one for me? I would like to chat or email, and I do have a profile on Facebook.com.
jamespickard39

Re: Looking for a Friend!

Postby gritz07 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:50 pm

hello.....im looking for friend...because im the new member of jade and rune hope will be friends in this website
gritz07

Postby jadegil6 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:34 am

Welcome to the Forum. You need to tell us something about yourself because we do not know if you are a man or a woman, or from the Philippines, or from another country. We know nothing about you, including your name and age, and that would help members to know if they wish to correspond with you.
Best Wishes... :D :D
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby gritz07 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:36 pm

yeah....i forgot im woman im from philippines....and i want to have a lot of friends to this website...and thank you for letting me know what more i can say about this furom :P :P :P
gritz07

Re: heya

Postby April » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:44 pm

hi' ...i'm April, 24 yrs. old, from Phil., looking for a friend too...i'm interested to be one of your friend.. :D :D ..
April

Postby gritz07 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:47 am

really ok from weryou in cebu?
gritz07

Postby rosemine » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:43 pm

jamespickard39 wrote:Hello! My name is James Pickard, and I from Nashville, Tennessee. I am interested in friendship with a beautiful lady. I am 100% gentleman. Maybe you are the one for me? I would like to chat or email, and I do have a profile on Facebook.com.

hello to you james nice meeting you, yes i have facebook,i hope you the man that i am looking for?
rosemine

Postby Rhusette_me » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:04 am

jamespickard39 wrote:Hello! My name is James Pickard, and I from Nashville, Tennessee. I am interested in friendship with a beautiful lady. I am 100% gentleman. Maybe you are the one for me? I would like to chat or email, and I do have a profile on Facebook.com.

Hi James,
How are you? First and foremost, let me welcome you in this forum.. I have read your post and Im interested to be one of your friends..I am Rhusette by the way, 21 years old and a single mom..Truth is, I am not afraid to be frank to you and to anyone else as I know I get credits in evrything I do..I have been fall in and out of love and I my experiences made me realize how difficult it is to find a man who's trustworthy enough..

I hope we can get along and get to know more each other.. I will accept if you would like me as a friend only.. And I have an account in facebook too.. if you want, u can search me there.. Rhusette Roween Ricafort.. :)
Rhusette_me

Postby maribeth bate » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:46 am

we dont know we are ment for for each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
maribeth bate

Return to Friends