my Story

Moderator: youngj

my Story

Postby ruffa2010 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:33 am

"Indeed, life sometimes could be very harsh and tough. "

As I live with myself now, I consider life is getting tougher. It's hard to be away from home, and of course, from family.

I wanted to serve the Lord because I love Him and I promise to Him that I will go on Training in Malabon City, where I will be there for 2 years. Now, Im a graduate of Nursing. I took it for 5 years instead of 4 years because of financial matters. I know how hard for my family to send me to school, considering that Nursing is a very expensive course here in the Philippines. I know how they suffer and strive hard just to let me finish my studies. I thank the Lord because I have friends from other countries who helped me pay my graduation fee. Unfortunately, we lost our communication. Our friendship was lost also. However, despite of that, me myself doesnt lose hope. I want to achieve and fulfill my parent's dream for me, to work abroad. They think that its a mean for us to get away from poverty.

Yet, when you decide to serve the Lord, the evil one will do his best also to distract and make your life very miserable.

When I told my family that I will go to Malabon for a training this December, they were shocked especially my sister. I understand her that I need to work so I can send her to school and my little brother as well. My sister has stopped with her studies because of financial matters again. I want to help my family, but i want to serve the Lord also.

Now that I am reviewing in a review center here in cagayan de oro, I have many difficulties in life. Its hard for me to concentrate on y studies because I always think if I can still eat tomorrow or the next day after. And even for my fare, its hard for me because the revew center is quite far from the place I am staying in. I always ask from my close friends to let me borrow from them. Some had let me, some did not. It's ok with me, as long as they still my friends.

I feel so hopeless because I consider that my family ignore me already becuase they think I cannot support them anymore. I know that they send me to school no matter how hard it was for them just for me to find a good job and help them all to get rid of miseries in life.

I will be taking the board exam this July and I hope you all will pray for me to pass.

Thank you for reading my story.
ruffa2010

Re: i like your storry

Postby akwaragreen » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:49 pm

hi am Patrick i like what you said liven for Christ is the best life one can get for his self, i am a chosen in Africa and i want to work for God sale his world to people around the world i like you my dear, give me time and chance to know you more pls
akwaragreen

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!