Single Male in U.S. searching for sincere female

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Single Male in U.S. searching for sincere female

Postby LarryHolland » Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:48 am

Hello -I'm a single Male -49 yrs old living in Alabama,U.S.--I'm looking for a lifelong partner in marriage---I work construction and make a very comfortable living---my yahoo I.M. is larryholl@yahoo.com--hope to hear from you..................Larry
LarryHolland

Re: Single Male in U.S. searching for sincere female

Postby edeline » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:11 am

Good luck for your search...
edeline

Postby red » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:46 pm

LarryHolland wrote:Hello -I'm a single Male -49 yrs old living in Alabama,U.S.--I'm looking for a lifelong partner in marriage---I work construction and make a very comfortable living---my yahoo I.M. is larryholl@yahoo.com--hope to hear from you..................Larry

Good luck, have a good catch :D
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby celsky » Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:10 pm

hi....hope you find true love....gudluck
searching a guys who are honest, lovable, trustworthy, caring, and a god fearing person...hope i'll find my love soon...
celsky

Postby Edwin » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:58 am

It has been about 2 months since Larry posted this here. I hope he has had some good communications and good prospects. It can be discouraging trying to find someone, and lots of patience is required. I heard someone joke that the filipinas have their bags packed and are ready to go, but I am not sure that is true. The western guy has some ideas of what he is looking for, and the filipina has some of her ideas as well, and the hard thing is to get those ideas together. We may have our sights set on perfection, but we often have to compromise from what we had originally hoped for. But one thing for sure is that we must never compromise on our standards of living to get what we think we want in a hurry as we have to live with our decisions the rest of our lives. We need to seek God's direction and take enough time to get to know each other so some trust can be built. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Return to General Forum